19.

ENTRY:3/5/2021

A few days passed and Lightblade now is in a better condition. She was sitting obediently on the medical berth receiving her final check up from Ratchet. "Health stats optimum, energon level are fine... You're good to go but NO STRENOUS ACTIVITIES!" he warned, making Ioa raise her servos in surrender as she nodded. "Yes sir..." she sweatdropped as she was dismissed. Ioa was going to go back to her berthroom when Arcee called her to the training room. Confused, she walked towards the training area to see Arcee was waiting for her along with Bulkhead and the kids. Arcee got into a battle stance only for Ioa to deny her.

"Sorry Arcee, Ratchet said I'm not allowed any strenuous activities! I don't think it's a good idea to spar." She said, making Arcee and Miko rolled their optics/eyes. "Don't listening to every word he says. Plus, it will build your stamina!" Arcee said. "Yeah girl! Don't be such a downer!" Miko said, watching by the side with Raf, Jack and Bulkhead. Lightblade shook her helm as she turned to leave, only to be stopped by Arcee as the two-wheeler blocked her way. "Just one?" Arcee pleaded. Before Ioa could relent, Optimus stepped in to the rescue.

"I don't think it's wise Arcee, for Lightblade is still under recovery. Perhaps you can spar with her later." He said, making Arcee sigh and relented. "Alright then. Since she's not sparing with me, I'll go take a drive. Jack, wanna join?" Arcee said as Jack nodded and chased after her. Lightblade sent a thankful look to Optimus before returning to her berthroom. Optimus left the scene leaving an annoyed Miko huffing in annoyance.

"Aww! I wanna see Lightblade in action!" Miko whined as Bulkhead and Raf could only shake their helm/head at her antics.

Ratchet's medical berth

"Old friend, what is disturbing your thoughts?" Optimus asked as he saw Ratchet tinkering with the box. Or at least, the remains after the explosion. "I'm just seeing this scraplet trap. How is it this small box could fit so many scraplets? In fact, I've never seen a scraplet trap like this before." He said, not looking at Optimus as he continues to poke and prod. Optimus went silent for a moment, debating if he should ask Ratchet about his outburst before deciding to do so.

"Ratchet, may I ask you something?" he said, making Ratchet pause what he was doing and giving Optimus his attention. "What is it Optimus?" Ratchet asked, looking up at his oldest friend. "You were incredibly mad at Starscream the other day, what happened? I understand that his actions are unforgiveable but I feel there's another reason to it." Optimus said, making Ratchet sigh.

"It's nothing. I was just-"Ratchet sighed and relented, spilling the truth. "I remembered about Paramed. He was such a good medic only to side the wrong cause. He had a spark like Ioa... and he died in the very same servos he served, Megatron." Ratchet said sadly. "Paramed was a good bot, but he was processor-washed to join them, only to be killed when he could not meet up to the Decepticons' demand. I was there when they killed him..." Ratchet as he closed his optics, memories flooding his processors. He was on the field, saving lives as usual when he saw Megatron offlined Paramed with his very own optics. Megatron tossed Paramed's lifeless husk into the sea of offlined bots as he walked off, not sparing a second glance towards his medic. 

Optimus placed a servo on Ratchet's shoulderplate. "I'm sorry for triggering old wounds old friend. Ratchet sighed as he shook his helm. "Paramed was a fine mech that lost his way, and thus why another more reason why this war must end! Those filthy Decepticons are atrocious!" Ratchet growled as his optics hardened with hatred. "Indeed old friend. I can only hope that this war will be over. For the sake of all of us, and for the sake of every bot that has fallen." Optimus said grimly. They both stood silent for a moment before the computer beeped, signalling an energon mine was spotted.

Gathering the team, everybot except Lightblade and Ratchet was sent for the mission. Jack was back at the base with the rest of the humans as his trip was cut short. Miko for once did not try and run out to join the bots, because she was still steaming about the sparing incident. Raf asked her what's wrong, only for her to burst out in frustration.

"Ugh! I wanna see Lightblade fight! Did you see her weapons? Pow-Pow and you're out!" she vented as she plopped down the sofa. Ratchet heard her and rolled his optics before reprimanding her. "Miko! What part of resting do you not understand? Ioa is still recovering!" he scolded as Miko groaned. "But come on doc! Don't you wanna see her fight? Analyse her fighting styles?" she said, as Ratchet could only face-servoed. "I do, but not in her state now, when she's better then yes we can consider! For now, let her rest." He said before walking off to somewhere, leaving Miko speechless as she had nothing else to say back.

???

"Prepare your weapons! We have them on bait." ??? said as his team loaded the armor trucks with weapon as they circled the perimeter. The Autobots didn't realise they were dupped as they continue their scavenging mission for energon.

"Foolish Autobots. You robots aren't that clever after all."  

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! WHO IS IT? I guess we will have to wait! ahhahaha- okay I'm sorry that was mean, but you still have to wait! Anways I just wanted you guys to know that the pandemic in my country is getting worse orz so please Stay safe and healthy my dear lovely readers! Thank you for reading and voting my story! Enigma signing out!