The 104th Cadet Corps

Magsimula sa umpisa

Levi fluttered his eyes open as the train stopped, casting his eyes down to Anya, still asleep on his shoulder. "Hey, baby..." he started, as Historia looked at him with a shocked expression - She didn't think she'd ever see him take a nap. "Baby, we're here" He moved her hair out of her face, tucking a piece behind her ear.

Anya opened her eyes and rubbed them softly, looking up at him and smiling as she kissed him softly. She glanced out the window, and saw a group of people in military-like uniforms waiting at the doors, their uniforms were not the same as any that Sarina would wear - she knew they had no affiliation with the old military. These were likely the Yeagerists.

Historia quickly gathered her daughter and waved someone over, commanding them to grab everyone's bags. Sarina woke up quickly, reaching for her now empty flask.

Upon exiting the train, a small group of men who Anya had moments ago deemed to be Yeagerists bowed to Historia, and glared at Levi.

"Name and business, sir and ma'am?" one of them inquired, a foul look on his face.

" Captain Levi Ackerman, here on official business with the Queen " he responded curtly, pulling Anya close to him and walking away, casting a disgusted look back at the red haired man. "Fucking asshole" Levi mumbled as they walked away, his grasp on Anya getting tighter.

Anya noticed up ahead, there was a group wearing the same long jackets that Sarina and Hange would wear once upon a time. A boy with blonde hair stood holding the hand of a shorter blonde woman, a tall young man has his arm around the waist of a young woman with black hair who was wearing a red scarf, a smaller man with a buzzcut was talking to a blonde girl, and a tall muscular blonde man had a hand on the shoulder of a small brunette.

"HEY! Cap!" the boy with the buzzcut exclaimed, running up to Levi with reckless abandon. Before she knew it, Anya was dragged into the group - all of the younger people hugging and talking like their old friends while Levi stood, one hand on his cane and the other embracing her hand, an indifferent look on his face.

Anya slunk her way behind Levi, embarrassed and thoroughly unsure of herself given the situation. Aside from Sarina, Hange, and Erwin she had never really made friends as an adult.

The blonde girl walked up to Anya, and smiled. She had the same blue shade in her eyes as Anya did, and a sweet, comforting smile in spite of having the same bored expression Levi usually did. Anya found it comforting in a sense. "Hi. My name's Annie" she introduced herself.

"Anya" she responded, still hiding behind Levi, her nerves taking over her very being.

"Be careful, she bites" Levi said with a sarcastic grin, looking Annie up and down.

"Oh, you're still upset over that" Annie said as she looked down "I thought you'd be over it by now"

Levi raised an eyebrow, and Anya got the feeling that he and this girl had some kind of negative history. "Oi, you're still a brat, don't forget that... Can you blame me? Taking out my entire squad"

"I'm just lucky you didn't get to me first" she joked, eliciting a small smile from Levi. "If Mikasa hadn't fucked up I'd be dead!"

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Anya asked as she looked between them

"It's a long story, baby," Levi responded, sighing as the memories came back to him "a very long story,"

"Baby?" Annie asked "no way! Hey guys! Cap has a girlfriend!" She shouted as she turned back to the group. Suddenly, Anya was swarmed by the people she had been observing.

"I'm Pieck!" the small brunette girl spoke up, a lazy and tired look across her face.

"I'm Reiner," the tall, muscular blonde said with a warm smile.