A Thank You from the Author!

First off, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who made it this far.

57 chapters, a whole metric fuck ton of words written, with some twists and turns and lots of angst and pain and fluff later - and we're at the end.

This is the last official chapter.

So thank you, for all your time reading this. For even choosing to read this in the first place. Thank you for commenting, and sticking with me on this journey.

That being said, I don't know if I'm ready to shut the door on Anya and Levi's story *in this universe* forever. I'll be posting a short epilogue sometime soon, and after that may post some little one-shot esque stories of them and the kiddos. They will probably be rare, and far and few between.

I hope you enjoy this final *official* chapter, and please tell me in the comments what you thought about this story!

A special shout out to Koulakoukoula, my cowriter and best friend. None of this would be possible without her, and she's the best honestly.
Go check out her new fic, Frivolous Indulgement, on Ao3! https://archiveofourown.org/works/32199265/chapters/79788703

Thank you to everyone who left voted, commented, and who read this fucked-up little love story.

I love you all dearly.

Thank you, for getting me through this really rough patch in my life.