Safety

"I love you too" he responded, a sadness in his voice that stung her heart. "I'm so sorry it's like this. Eventually we all have to go back to Marley...but even there, most of us are together" he trailed off, almost as if he could read her mind, as he felt Anya gently kissing his neck, a tug of his collar leading him to their bed.

She hummed in approval. As long as I have him, I don't really need anything else... she thought to herself . But he's so happy here, with his brats... She pulled him by the collar to their bed, pushing him backwards softly while she straddled him in his lap. "What's it like in Marley?" she asked before burying her face in her favorite place at his neck. "What will it be like for us?"

"It's... different . There's more technology. Lots of things to do, there's this thing called a movie theatre, and an opera - I'll take you to both." he slipped his arms around her waist, lightly digging his fingertips into her hips as she moved to take off her shirt. He admired the sight in front of him - her breasts perky in her bra, her shoulders soft and smooth, her skin was scarred, though not as badly as his, yet so beautiful. All his. His Anya . He was so close to losing his Anya, all because of those pigs that call themselves valiant soldiers, all because that brat Eren instilled an identity in them.

"Anya..." he said as he brought her face close for another kiss. "I - I.. I just can't lose you again," he stuttered, and suddenly he felt a tear crossing his cheek, a familiar warmth on his face. He closed his eyes, and before he knew it he felt like more tears were coming.

She let her thumb trace where the tear had been, and wiped it away. She kissed his eyes as he closed them. "Levi, You're never going to lose me," she whispered it to him as she kissed away his tears, hoping he could feel how much she loved him with every kiss.

"I promise you Levi, you're never going to lose me. I promise, I will never , ever, under any circumstances, leave you." she smiled as she said the words, knowing it was true. Now that she had him, not god himself nor the devil could tear her away from him. It'd be a Deathwish on any human being to try - If he didn't get to them first, she would. "I'm going to go to Marley with you, and we're gonna lead a long and happy life together, okay baby?"

He smiled up at her, opening his eyes again. He could feel the honesty in her voice, he knew she wouldn't ever leave him. "Okay" he agreed as he held her close, and started kissing her the exposed skin of her breasts, making her moan as he unhooked her bra and flung it off of her and onto a nearby chair. He took a nipple into his mouth, and swirled his tongue along the very peak. She moaned, feeling both the sting of his teeth and the soothing warmth of his tongue. Gently, she pulled him away from her.

"Hey, I want you to know I mean it...I'm never leaving you. I love you. You're never going to lose me. Do you know that?" She asked as she received an unsure nod from Levi, prompting her to place her hand over his heart. She could feel the thumping of his heartbeat, and she pressed her forehead to his. "Do you know it in here?"

Her eyes watched his smile, that smile she loved so dearly. "Yes" he whispered his answer, sounding like an insecure child as he said the word. He was quickly met by Anya pushing him down further, keeping her hand pressed against his chest, directly over his heart.

"Yes what?" she asked, eyes wide and straddled over him

"Yes, I know you love me..."

She frowned, and kissed his lips before continuing. "And...?"

"And I know you're not going to leave me"

"And?"

He looked up at her, into those charming lovely eyes he's adored for so long. She was going to make him say it until he believed it, and even though he knew in his soul she'd never choose to leave him, she'd never choose a world where they're apart, he also knew the world was so, so very cruel . "I'm never going to lose you"