Wedding Night

Levi fumbled in his pocket for the key to the door, and his lips twitched into a smirk as he found the key, and pushed it into the lock without ever letting Anya down from his grasp. She was there, in his arms and being carried by him, being cradled by him, being protected by him. She giggled as she buried her face in his neck and breathed him in, completely enthralled by him - her husband.

He turned the knob, and gently kicked the door to open it enough for them to walk through before closing it with a soft thud. He carried her to the bed as she giggled and ran her fingers through his undercut and up through his raven locks. As he laid her down on the bed softly, She pulled him down on top of her and into a kiss, and as their tongues danced she pulled him closer, as close as she could, until their bodies were flush against each other.

He hummed into the kiss as she sighed, and he propped himself up on his elbows as he broke the kiss and looked down at her. Those beautiful, crystal blue eyes. Her soft, silky white hair cascading around the face he so adored. Her small body, fragile and petite - carrying precious little lives they created together. He had a soft smile on his lips as he breathed in her scent, and cupped her face with his hand. So beautiful , so perfect , and completely his . His love, his everything. His wife .

"I love you, Mrs. Anya Ackerman" He purred in her ear, his hot breath on her neck eliciting a soft, sweet moan from her

He immediately pulled her in for another kiss, and made his way from her lips to her cheeks, then her forehead, and making his way to the tip of her nose and then her chin, planting soft, sweet kisses on every part of her face as she let out a small giggle and clung to him.

Her fingers dug into the fabric of his black suit jacket, a perfect contrast of the pure white dress she laid there in. Ever so slowly, he made his way from her face, to her neck. He kissed down to her collar bone, before making his way across his chest and up to the other side of her neck. He carefully and gently left marks along the soft skin of her neck - tender bites and sucking soothed by his slick tongue as she moaned and grasped him tighter, pulling him in as close to her as he could possibly be. He relished in the sounds of her moans, and her fingers made their way back to his hair, grabbing a handful and gently pulling his head back and crashing his lips to hers.

She let him take the lead as she released her grasp on his silky locks and his hands slipped down and caressed the satin and lace fabric of her dress. His hands ran along her arms, her sides, her hips. He dug his fingertips into her hips, and she thrust her hips up to meet his grasp as she broke their kiss with a moan, fluttering her eyelids open as she felt his kisses move from her lips, down to the exposed parts of her chest.

She pressed her legs together hoping for relief, and could feel his growing bulge rubbing against her. She moved her hands down his back until her hands lay at her hips, pushing him down onto her. She could feel the slick coating her lace panties start to drip off the panties and onto her thighs, as she moaned from the sensation of his kisses, and felt him nipping gently at her tender skin as he made his way to the top edges of the fabric of her dress. He looked up at her with hungry eyes, those orbs of grey she so adored illuminated by the moonlight peeking in through the open curtains of the window.

He moved himself off of her, standing up and tossing off his suit jacket. He took in the sight as she sat up on the bed, removed her veil and tiara, and quickly undid the ribbon ties of her ballet flats before tossing them to a side and standing up in front of him. She wasted no time in wrapping her arms around him and bringing him into another kiss, the faint taste of whiskey still on his breath as she relished in his familiar taste. His hand's found the zipper of the stunning white wedding dress, and he slowly unzipped it - letting the fabric fall to the floor and revealing the elegant lace lingerie she had beneath. They pulled away from their kiss, a blush on her cheeks as she looked up at him.