𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 (𝟑𝟎)*

warnings-

smut 

"Is this okay?" Levi whispered against her lips as Layla pulled him by the shirt, hoping to get as much contact as she could. All she wanted was the comfort of Levi's presence and body and she was finally getting it.

"Yes," she seemed to let out as her breath was heavy.

Levi pressed his mouth against hers once again, only this time more careful, wondering if she was forcing herself to do something she didn't want to. Hesitant to hurt her more, Levi stopped once again.

"Tell me to stop," he said between kisses, gasping for what air was left in the room. "Tell me you hate me again."

"This was all I've wanted since I got here. You know I don't hate you," she gasped as she trailed her right hand up to Levi's neck.

This was how the two of them started. Nothing but physical touch was how they communicated from the very beginning. It was so clear that their words were doing nothing but causing pain and hurt between the both of them. Lustful contact was all they knew. How vulnerable they became is what truly showed their trust for each other.

Layla placed her hands on Levi's hips, fingers intertwined with his belt loop as she parted her mouth slightly, hoping Levi would take the hint his tongue belonged there. Lost in time, Levi pressed his tongue against her parted lips as he felt the tickle of her breath underneath his nose. He smiled against her lips as he took a couple steps back. Feeling his legs hit the bottom of the bed, he stopped and placed his fingertips at the hem of the towel he had wrapped around her.

"Can I?" Levi muttered, his voice low and raspy.

"Yes," she said again, this time with hesitation of what he would think of her new, injured body.

Levi obliged, undoing her towel as his eyes never left hers. Layla flinched when she felt the towel fall beside her feet. Knowing her bruised body was now exposed completely made her nervous as Levi had never seen her like that.

She brought her arms up, crossing them over her breasts, hoping to cover as much skin as possible. She knew it was unlike her to cover up in front of Levi, but she was scared to look at herself in the mirror. Knowing Levi could see what she now hates about herself terrified her.

"You don't have to cover up for me." Levi took a step back and observed her posture, scared to exceed her limits. Although she saw the bruises as weakness, Levi saw them as strength. It only made him more attracted to her. That was what drew him towards her the most. Layla was powerful and courageous, and her bruises only proved that further.

"It's just scary," she admitted, hugging her body tightly as she looked at the ground.

"I got you, beautiful. No need to be scared." Levi smiled at her and Layla's head immediately shot up after hearing the word 'beautiful' come from his mouth. She forgot how amazing it sounded coming from his lips.

Layla slowly dropped her arms to her side after realizing there was no need to be nervous. If Levi truly loved her, he wouldn't mind her body.

Levi looked her up and down. Although he thought she was still beautiful as ever, sorrow and disappointment sat in the back of his mind. Wretched because he had been through so much and defeated because he wasn't there to help her.

Those two thoughts stayed in the back of his mind though. She was back for good and he would never let her go. Layla was perfect in his eyes and would always be.

"God," was all Levi could let out as he looked Layla's naked body up and down.

"'God' as in 'ew' or 'God' as in 'wow'?" Layla asked hesitantly, studying Levi's blank expression.