𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 (𝟏𝟎)*

thanks for 400 reads :') .

warnings- a bit more extreme today :) please pay attention to the warnings so you're not uncomfortable . you won't miss anything if you skip this chapter ! :)

smut- mirror stuff, degradation and name calling, orgasm denial (edging), overstimulation, hair pulling, choking, slapping, spitting, praising kink . i think that's all ?

Layla and Eren headed back to train with Hange, while Jean followed Levi. Eren was a bit on edge, but Layla didn't care too much. She knew she would enjoy her punishment. Eren on the other hand would probably get his ass handed to him.

The rest of the day had passed by smoothly. They trained with Hange's squad. She was also mad at Layla and Eren. When Levi noticed he was missing three cadets, he had to send his squad with Hange. She went hard on them, but nothing too bad.

The day had passed on and it was time for dinner. Closer and closer to Layla's punishment. Layla locked her arm onto Eren's and skipped to the cafeteria.

"Why are you so excited? You know you have to go to Levi's office after dinner, right?" Eren questioned her. He didn't understand why she wasn't scared. When they had gotten caught, Levi was as mad as he'd ever been. Eren was for sure scared. Levi would beat him until he knew every bone in his body was broken. Eren shivered in horror for Levi's punishment.

"Eren," Layla walked into the cafeteria, "I'm not scared of him." Who knew how hard he would go on her tonight? She pushed her thoughts to the side, as it wasn't the time to think like that.

"Of course you aren't." Eren rolled his eyes and pulled his arm away from hers. He walked towards the table. Layla laughed and followed him.

"Don't be a bitch, Eren."

"Shut up, Layla. Just because you aren't scared of the captain, doesn't make you cool!" he exclaimed and found a seat in front of Armin. "Besides, you'll probably get the worst punishment. Did you see the way he looked at you?!" Eren looked at Layla, moving his hands in the air and ranting like there was no tomorrow.

"Eren. Please shut up." Eren stopped talking and noticed the entire table was looking at him. Well.. except Sasha. She took full advantage of dinner. While Connie was looking away, she inched her hand closer and closer to his plate, snatching his peaches, one by one, and stuffing them in her mouth. Layla looked at her and slapped her hand over her mouth, trying her best to hold her laugh in.

"Where did you, Jean, and Eren disappear to?" Armin asked, eyes switching between Layla and Eren.

"Yeah, Eren. I hate it when you run off like that." Mikasa stated with her full attention on Eren. Eren looked at her and raised his eyebrow, confused as ever. "We- we were just wondering where you were. That's all." She lowered her eyes to her plate and played with the food with her fork.

"Um. We just left," Eren took his gaze off of Mikasa and looked at Armin, "to have some fun." He smiled and elbowed Layla. Layla giggled.

"Yeah, Jean's actually with the captain right now. You know.. punishment." She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"He's been in there for a while, huh?" Connie asked, still paying attention to Layla and Eren, as Sasha continued to steal food from his plate.

"Yeah. We're for sure in serious trouble." Eren said, with fear in his voice. Layla laughed.

"Let me guess. You aren't scared." Connie smiled at her.

"You're completely right, baldy."

"Shut up, Layla!! My hair is growing!" Connie rubbed his head and frowned. Everyone around the table laughed.