𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 (𝟐)

warnings-

violence (choking)

a tiny little bit of smut.

Layla scanned Levi's office. She was very familiar with this place. As soon as she walked in, there was a huge bookcase covering the wall. To her left was a black, leather sofa with even darker pillows. "Well that matches his personality perfectly," she thought to herself. To her right was a huge, dark brown desk. It was covered in paperwork and pens. She could tell Levi was busy when he heard her and her friend's ruckus. A lamp and a cup of tea accompanied his paperwork on his desk. Of course he was drinking tea. To the right of his desk was a door, which probably led to his bedroom. There were three chairs placed in front of his desk. There were no decorations in Levi's office. No pictures, no plants, nothing.

Layla tapped her foot, anxious to know what Levi had planned for her and her friends. The three of them looked at each other in defeat. They all knew their punishment would be a rough one.

Levi walked to his desk slamming his hand down, causing the three cadets to jerk their heads up. Levi slowly rose his head looking directly into Layla's eyes. He walked up to her, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Danford." Levi stated firmly

"Captain." Layla stated just as firm, presenting her dominance.

Levi stood back looking at Eren, Jean, and Layla in disgust. "Can one of you explain to me why you're in here right now?"

"With all due respect, sir, we were only training late because you went hard on us today and we wanted to make sure we were prepared for any other unexpected combat days." Layla stated firmly. Eren and Jean might be scared of the captain, but she was the opposite. She hated feeling anything but dominant. She didn't want to let up just because she disrupted Levi's precious time.

Eren looked at Layla with wide eyes. He didn't want Layla to get into more trouble then she had to. This came to no surprise to him though. She always acted like this.

"I'm sorry captain. We-" Jean started to say before he was interrupted

"Don't apologize for Layla's actions, Kirstein. It was Layla's screaming I heard. As a matter of fact," Levi spat "Yeager. Kirstein. 50 laps tomorrow. You two are dismissed." Levi approached the two of them with an emotionless face. "But if you ever stay up past the time you are told, I will run the both of you until you puke. Got it?"

"Yes sir!!" Jean and Eren stated in unison, headed for the door. Before opening the door, Eren glanced back at Layla with a frown. She looked back at him and shrugged and smirked. Eren hated when Layla acted this way. Eren left the room. He had no choice.

"As for you, Layla.." Levi back up leaning is backside against his desk, holding himself up with his hands. He was pissed. Furious almost. Not only had Layla stayed up past curfew and made an annoying amount of noise. She had also disrespected him countless times. The eye rolls and the attitude in her voice made his blood boil.

"Yes Levi?" Layla smirked at him.

"That's captain to you," Levi assured.

Layla dropped her head and chuckled at her captain. He didn't scare her, he never would.

That was enough. Levi approached Layla at a fast pace, grabbing her neck and staring into her eyes. "Danford, you will learn to respect me. Do you understand?" He questioned harshly.

Layla's eyes widened at Levi's actions. She had pushed his buttons before, but never to this extent. She could feel his fingers and thumb pressing deep into the sides of her throat. She held onto his wrist as his grip tightened.

Levi brought his face closer to hers, noses almost touching. "Answer. Me. Cadet," he snapped, spit leaving from his mouth at every word. "Do. You. Understand. Me?"

Layla shook her head fast. She felt like she couldn't speak. Levi's grip on her throat was so tight. She felt like she would pass out at any moment.

Levi brought his lips to Layla's ear. "I want words Danford. Do you understand me? Yes or no?" He whispered, causing her spine to shiver.

"Yes sir," Layla managed to let out. You could barely hear her, but her voice was there.

"That's what the fuck I thought cadet" Levi let go of her throat and pushed her to the ground. He couldn't help but feel certain things. Being so close to Layla made him feel things he shouldn't. Feeling dominant over Layla made him feel attracted to her. Sexually attracted to her. Nothing more. He looked down at Layla with a smirk on his face, wanting to bite his lip oh so badly. He pushed his disgusting thoughts out of his head and bent down to Layla with his elbows on his knees. "After dinner tomorrow, I want you in my office. You'll clean it until there is not one speck of dust seen. Am I understood?"

Layla looked at the captain with tears in her eyes. Levi had choked her to the point where she felt like she couldn't breathe. He had gotten so close to her. She.. liked it. She didn't know why. She despised the captain. But today.. something changed. She would usually hate feeling belittled. But the thought of Levi choking her and being so close to her made the region between her legs wet. Layla hated that she felt this way. It was no secret that the captain was good looking. That didn't matter to her. As long as her training and combat was strong, she felt no need to engage her captain any further. Until today.

"Am I speaking to myself, cadet?"

"Sorry sir. Yes, I understand. I'll be here after dinner" Layla stood up and walked towards the door. She couldn't wait to get to her room.

"See you tomorrow then Danford" Levi stated as she walked out.

Layla made her way to her room and slammed her door as soon as she got there. She wanted Levi so bad. She made her way to her dresser picking out clothes for bed. She hoped by the time she went to bed, her naughty thoughts would be gone. She got out an over sized t-shirt and shorts. She looked in the mirror. She looked a mess. Her hair was messy and there was dirt all over her face from the prank Jean and Eren had pulled on her. She took a quick shower and braided her hair back in preparation for the next day. After wetting her hair in the shower, it was now thick and curly. She knew she wouldn't have the patience in the morning for her hair. She had a long night and would barely get four hours of sleep tonight.

Layla got in her bed and laid on her back while staring at her ceiling. She hoped that her thought about Levi would disappear, but they didn't. She felt her hand start massaging her left breast as she thought about how close Levi was to her. She found her other hand slipping into her panties. Her pussy was even wetter than before. She knew this was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself. She rubbed circles around her clit causing her to arch her back. She bit the pillow next to her, muffling her moans. She felt her orgasm release and took a deep breath, panting and closing her eyes.

"Fuck.." she said to herself.