𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 (𝟏𝟐)

i think i'll start posting multiple chapters at time . so it'll take a couple of weeks, but there will be more chapters released . thanks for 600 readsss .

angst angst angst 

Layla woke up to a loud knock on her door. It seemed like she could never wake up by herself lately. 

She jumped up and face palmed. "I can never have a peaceful morning," she said out loud as she got up. She didn't even care who was at the door, she just knew whoever it was, would get punched. She had finally got a good night's rest and someone interrupted it.

Layla rolled her eyes and opened the door. To no surprise, it was Jean. He stood there with a huge smile and his hands in his pockets. He was already dressed in his uniform and his hair was done nicely. He looked like a toddler ready for Christmas.

"Hi, Layla!" he cheered and walked into her room. Layla smiled. She couldn't help herself. Rarely could she be mad at Jean. He brought nothing but joy into her life. Their relationship was simple and cute. Just best friends, and it brought Layla nothing but happiness. Layla closed her door. Her eyes followed Jean as he laid across her bed —as always.

"Hi, Jean," she looked at him with a soft smile, "Not that I don't want you here.. But why are you here?" she crossed her arms.

"Usually I get up early with Eren, but he had to go to Captain Levi's office this morning," Jean sighed and looked up at the ceiling. So that's what it was? He was missing his partner in crime. Layla had, honestly, forgotten about Eren's punishment. Maybe it was a good idea to not spend the night with Levi. She started sweating just thinking about that awkward encounter.

"Well, you're more than welcome to stay in here while I get ready, Jean," Layla assured him and walked to her dresser.

"I wasn't asking to stay in here. I was going to whether you liked it or not," Jean teased and looked up at her.

"Asshole," Layla said under her breath.

"What was that?" Jean asked with a smile and shrugged her jacket off.

"I called you an asshole, Jean." Layla giggled and grabbed her uniform from her dresser, "Don't fuck anything up while I'm gone." Layla made her way to the bathroom and Jean laid back down, hoping to get more rest.

Layla stepped in the bathroom and thought about her last encounter with Levi. He had literally stormed out for no reason. He didn't give her any explanation, but she wasn't expecting one. He wasn't one to share his feelings anyway. Last night didn't bother her, though. Levi's terrible attitude was normal and she knew that he would, eventually, get over it.

Layla took a shower, did her hair, and put on her uniform—her normal routine. Once again, her after sex glow stood out. She smiled in the mirror and left the bathroom. She looked to her right, finding Jean fast asleep. Layla tip-toed her way over there and jumped directly on his body. His eyes widened and he grunted.

"Jeany babyyy, time to gooo," Layla cheered and ruffled Jean's hair with her hands. Jean pushed her off and she fell directly on the ground.

"Laylaa," Jean pouted, "I worked so long on my hair." Jean poked his bottom lip and kicked Layla's body softly. Layla laughed and got up, jumping on Jean's back.

"I just couldn't resist, Jean. Sorryy," Layla tried to cheer him up. She kissed him on his cheek and jumped down. "Let's go," she grabbed his hand and skipped out of the room.

The two of them headed towards the cafeteria until they heard a loud scream. The noise came from Levi's office. It took them a minute to process what was happening. Eren was in Levi's room, and the scream they had just heard was definitely Eren's.