𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 (𝟔)*

warnings-

smutttt- humiliation and name calling

Layla approached Levi's door, fidgeting with her clothes. She would usually be excited to go to his office and piss him off, but she was scared what he would say to her after their last encounter. Levi had heard what Eren said. He had basically said that the two of them fucked all the time. She knew Levi was pissed. Layla took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Name and business?" Levi shouted from inside his office.

"Uh, it's Layla sir. You told me to come by?" her voice was shaky.

"Come in" Levi commanded, dropping his pen on his desk. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Layla, but she didn't know that.

Layla opened the door, walking to the front of his desk. She kept her eyes glued on the floor. Making eye contact with Levi would make her even more anxious.

Levi stood up, walking to the front of his desk. He leaned back on it and loosened his cravat. "Look at me, Danford," he insisted. Levi knew she was scared, and that turned him on even more. He wasn't mad at Layla anymore. Of course she had slept with Eren before. All of the signs were there. The way the two of them acted towards each other made it so obvious. But, he would let Layla believe he was still mad. He made him internally laugh.

Layla lifted her head up slowly and scratched the back of her neck.

Levi walked up to her slowly. "Why are you so fidgety, cadet?" Levi dragged his fingers along her bare arms. This is when Layla realized he wasn't mad at her. He wanted revenge. She would let him have all of her. He deserved it and she wanted it.

"You know, you could've told me that you and Yeager had slept together." He continued his flirtatious behavior, and slid his fingers along her clothed torso. "Yeah, I would have been mad, and maybe a little jealous. But I know you're all mine now, cadet." He leaned his head in, licking the outside of Layla's ear. Layla trembled at his actions. She pressed her legs together and parted her lips slightly. She then let out a soft moan.

"I want you so bad, Levi." She tilted her head back, giving him access to her neck. Levi licked her neck, leaving a trail of saliva from the bottom of her ear all the way down to her collarbone. Layla bit her lip, trying to control her moans. She could feel Levi smirk against his neck.

"That's too bad, cadet. We're gonna take it nice and slow tonight" he kissed all over her neck and chuckled. He was going to make this night last forever. He had craved her ever since that first. He didn't get to touch her at all. Tonight he would take full advantage of his dominance.

"Levi, please" Layla begged him. Levi wasn't the only eager one. Although she had taken control of their last session, she still wanted him just as bad. Seeing his dick anywhere but inside her made her needy. She was a mess.

"Take your shirt and bra off, Danford." Levi took his hands off of Layla. This made her groan and Levi smirked at her. He couldn't wait to show her what he was capable of. 

Layla unbuttoned her shirt, dropping it to the ground. Levi's eyes followed the shirt all the way to the ground. She then reached her arms around, unbuckling her bra, exposing her breasts. Levi felt his dick twitch as soon as he laid eyes on her mounds. They weren't too small and not too big. Perfect enough to grab and suck on.

"Good girl, cadet. Now put your arms behind your back." Levi watched as he took off his belt. He walked behind her and licked the back of her neck as she jumped a bit. He grabbed both of her wrist and looped the belt around them. He traced the outside of her arms all the way up to her shoulders.