𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏𝟔)

no warnings, just shit ton of fluff :)) 

"Stay." Levi whispered against Layla's lips, "Please stay with me." Levi realized he would do just about anything to be with Layla. Whether it was just a friendship or something more. Her presence made him feel loved and wanted. That was all he ever wanted to feel.

Layla just nodded her head in response. Levi laid his head on her shoulder and she rubbed his undercut and smiled softly. The silence was comfortable and the wind continued to blow across their bodies. Layla hugged Levi's body close and kissed the top of his head.

Levi lifted his head up and grabbed Layla's hands. He squeezed them and looked in her eyes.

"Thank you for forgiving me." he said sincerely and he really meant it. Layla just looked up at him and smiled.

"Hush." she said with a giggle.

"Did you get to eat dinner?" he asked and looked down at her as he rubbed his thumb across her knuckles.

"No. Commander pulled me away before I could eat. I've been days without a meal though, so I'll be fine" Layla raised her eyebrow, wondering where he was going with his question.

"Let me cook for you. Let's go to the cafeteria." Levi suggested, "No one is in there. It'll be just me, you, and food." he gave her a dimpled smile and dragged her to the door. He figured this was the least he could do after what he put her through.

Layla laughed along with Levi as they passed through the halls. She was beyond happy to be with Levi. She knew she would make sure everything went right this time. Boundaries would be set and feelings would be talked about whether they liked it or not.

The two of them passed across the hallways and the fields. Running as the wind rushed across them. Laughter and smiles took over their faces. Levi complained how Layla was running entirely too slow and she would complain how he's tugging her arm too fast, as they were holding hands.

The two of them reached the cafeteria door, completely out of breath. They let go of each other's hands and put them on their knees, panting away.

"Did you forget how much you made us run today, Levi? I'm tired!" Layla exclaimed as she reminded Levi of the harsh treatment he had given his squad.

"Suck it up. Running is good for you!" He smiled and stood up straight. Layla just rolled her eyes in response. Levi tugged on the cafe door, hoping Erwin had forgotten to lock it. No luck. When Levi tugged, the door stayed right in place.

"Fuck. It's locked." Levi said aloud as he took a step back. He observed the building trying to find another way in.

"It's fine, Levi. I don't have to eat." Layla assured him and grabbed onto his arm. Levi ignored her and an idea crossed his mind.

"Follow me." He stated bluntly and grabbed Layla's hand. Levi pulled her to the back of the building. He remembered there was a window that led right to the kitchen. He pushed the window with his hands. To his luck, it didn't open.

"Levi. You're going to these lengths just so I can eat?" Layla crossed her arms and watched him. Levi turned his head and gave her charming smile.

"Of course I am." Levi looked around for a certain tool. Layla just stared at him and laughed. He was really trying his best.

He found ply bars nearby on the ground. He chuckled as they would work perfectly. He placed it between the window and the windowsill. He jiggled it a bit. To both of their surprise, the window slid right open. He turned his head right and gave Layla an open mouth smile. Layla smiled back with narrowed eyes. He was so adorable.