𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 (𝟏)

enjoy! :)) 

plot begins at chapter  11.

writing gets MUCH better at chapter 12(imo). 

"Erenn!! Jeannn!!" Layla shouted as she tied her black, curly hair into a low bun. It was late at night. Her, Eren, and Jean decided to stay up training longer than the rest of the cadets. They were all walking back to their rooms, until Layla looked behind her. She realized both Eren and Jean had disappeared.

"You idiots! Where'd you go?" Layla stopped in her place, spinning around hoping to see one of her best friends. Her, Eren, and Jean had connected ever since they meant. She loved both of them so much. But, the three of them were known to cause trouble. There wasn't a time where they weren't together. They were inseparable. This always caused a problem for the captain.  

Layla gave up looking for Jean and Eren. She was exhausted. Levi went extra hard on the squad today. Not only did they run countless laps, but Levi performed hand to hand combat with every cadet. As anyone would figure, Levi beat each cadet with ease. Layla just couldn't push one thought out of her head. The captain had definitely gone harder on her than anyone else. Layla turned back around, walking to her room. 

"BOO!" She jerked her head back when she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was pitch black, but she could recognize those bright, green eyes anywhere. It was Eren.

"You're an asshole, Eren. Unfortunately, for you, I didn't get scared." Layla gave Eren a soft push. Eren laughed at Layla's response. He knew this small gesture wouldn't scare her. Which is why he had more up his sleeve.

"Let's go Eren. Jean can walk by himself, I'm tired." Layla turned around, finding Jean right in front of her. She jumped and screamed backing herself onto Eren and falling right on her ass. She looked up and found Jean and Eren laughing in her face.

"Jean! You fucking piece of shit. Just wait until I get up and beat your ass. I'll beat both of your asses." Layla continued to rant as she looked back down at herself, noticing her disgusting appearance. She was covered in dirt and pieces of her hair had fallen in front of her face. She dusted herself off and looked back up at the boys. Their faces had frozen, and not because of Layla's previous threats.

"What? Are you guys that scared of me?" Layla said, but soon noticed the boys weren't even looking at her. "Fuck.." she whispered to herself. She looked behind her, finding her captain standing right above her.

"Is there a reason you're on the ground, cadet?" Levi looked down at her with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face.

"Sorry sir. We just decided to stay up longer to train. I'm so sorry I-"

"Get your ass up, Danford." Levi interrupted, "Or would you like to stay on the ground all night?" Layla swallowed, holding in her words. She hated the way Levi talked to her. He would always pick on her extra hard. She couldn't talk back, though. Not this time. She knew her and her friends were in serious trouble. All cadets were expected to follow all rules. Show up to training on time. Eat on time. Be in their rooms on time.

"Layla Danford, are you hard of hearing? Get your ass off of the ground." Layla scurried off the ground and looked at her feet. She felt Eren rub the small of your back. His touch always made her feel a little better. Eren's action didn't go unnoticed by Levi.

"You three. My office. Now." Levi announced looking into Layla's eyes. Layla rolled her eyes at her captain as he turned around.

Eren, Jean, and Layla followed Levi into his office without muttering a word. Levi opened his door, letting the three cadets in, slamming the door behind him making the cadets jump. 

A long night was ahead.

layla's appearance isn't really noted in this chapter, but I want her to be as realistic as possible. I know some fanfics (whether they're y/ns or o/cs) are all "blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and 4'9", but layla won't be, because ik thats annoying.

layla's appearance- brown skin ,black hair (sometimes natural, straight, braids, etc. your typical hairstyles), chubby in her thighs and im sure other features will be noted later in the story.