Chapter 8 | Cuteness

Start from the beginning

Feeling bored she flies her legs on the bed crossing it over feeling like home all alone in this big room.

Just when she thought she is all by herself the door creek opens, cursing under her breath at whoever the person was she takes a peek ready to sit properly but when she sees Rumaisa coming in with a smile she rolls her eyes and gets back into her previous position.

Maybe with much more attitude, her head resting on the headboard with her legs cross. She ignores her presence but that girl only smirks before walking towards the bed.

"How are you Inaya?" She gives her best smile looking all beautiful in that golden brown dress. "Alhamdulillah good...and you? Rumaisa" To not look disrespectful she questions back "Oh don't be formal you can call me Rumi"

Inaya does not start any conversation with her, till how are you was fine. More than that would make them less enemies. But Rumaisa has other plans.

"Just came around to congratulate you and tell you that the engagement was fun to watch, I though it would be boring but I should say you both entertained the guests with topics by fighting in the middle of the stage" she lets out an ugly fake chuckle. A frown makes its way on Inaya's face.

Her giggle only makes Inaya greet her teeth together in anger but she had nothing to snap back with.

Yeah they were being childish, and they did not hide the fact they were mad at each other so what is the point of protesting when everybody knows.

"So you sitting alone here makes me guess that your heartbroken because of Zaarib, aren't you? Just hours of getting engaged and you both are already falling apart, depressing" she shakes her head faking some pity and totally enjoying the anger radiating from Inaya's face.

"Rumaisa" she calls out slowly while scanning her face "you look worried?"Squinting her eyes Inaya opens her mouth "Please don't be, the fake products would bring wrinkles on your young face, you don't want to be single for the rest of your life just because of worrying over a couple who had a silly private quarrel, do you?" Inaya taps her shoulder.

"I would suggest you to listen to your mother and get a life partner cause I can clearly see you cannot differentiate between what silly fights are and what couples who are falling apart looks like, anyways it's your wish to get married or stay as a nun but I would appreciate if you do not come giving you inexperienced advices, at least to me" Inaya glares at the girl who is so close to throwing her fist on Inaya's face.

"Forgodsake your here! I was searching you for such—" Zaarib who barged him finally breathes seeing the women he was searching, but stops when he gets near them "-a long time"

"Oh" his eyebrow lifts up in surprise but he does not turn and walk away but moves forward towards Inaya. And Rumaisa abruptly stands up feeling humiliated.

Zaarib looks at the both women confused but Rumaisa huffs and brushes past him with real anger and humiliation in her eyes. Slightly bumping into him which makes his eyebrow raise up not liking the light bump of annoyance she gave him.

"What's wrong with her?" He does not wait for her to leave the room but questions the girl while sitting.

"Nothing, she was eager on keeping her point of view where it was not needed so was teaching her to advice those who are in need of it" Inaya shrugs and Zaarib can already imagine the heated conversation which mustve taken place before his arrival, Eventhough Inaya's words where chill.