Prologue

"It's time to wake up princess" she groaned at her father's calling "mm..a little more father".

Everything went to silent. nothing can be heard apart from the sound of rain droplets hitting on the roof. She shot up her eyes. Looking everywhere for a certain old man. Sigh.."it's a dream after all!"

"How many times do I need to call you, you lazy slut!" It's for her. The name has been changed to this from Hinata as she ended up here after the sudden misfortune a year ago. The master of the mansion took her in to show some gratitude towards her father until she find something to last.

Sigh.. she looked to her side. It's just 4:30 in the morning and the old hag is already at her peak. Sigh.. 'Guess the sweet dream is over for today' she thought to herself. Mm..how many times did she sighed again! Countless..
'Okk..time to get to work' she thought as entering the bathroom.

A good 10 minutes later

Rushing to the kitchen, she started making breakfast for the mistresses of the mansion. Knowing their temper they may throw all the food to her face if she get a minute late.

They all are eating soundlessly. 'Seams Mrs. Keith like what I made today as well as her daughter Ms. Ginny. She is my age though she pretend to be a teenager!' she laugh in her mind still keeping an expressionless face as always. She is been like this for awhile now. A lonely weak creature pretending to be tough for the sake of the social dilemma.

Once a princess now doing the other's dishes, so that she can survive in this foreign country and go back to her home town Konoha, to her brother, to her friends, to her belov...'does he still remember me? It's been awhile..more or less 15 years.. how does he look now? May be a handsome hunk.' she giggle in her thought.

Thud!

'Thank God its made of steel or else..'she sigh in relief holding it close to her chest..

She almost forgot her main motive..To avenge her father's death and the fallen hyuga's!

Little did she know her life is about to be up side down as a certain blonde with cold blue eyes has already been landed to the city of love this morning to re-enter in her life like a cyclone.

'Ah! A off season rain..!'