Chapter 86 - Water Seven

Start from the beginning

Nami: "This town really is built around canals." she looked on the map.

(Y/N): "Guess they take it seriously with the name..."

Man: "Hey, mister!"

Luffy: "Hey, pops!"

Man: "Where are you going? Sightseeing?" he guessed.

Luffy: "To the shipyard! We're gonna have our ship repaired!" he answered.

Citizen: "Then go to the backstreet shopping district first!" he told him before his friend got a checkmate on their game of chess.

(Y/N): "Thanks, sir!"

Nami: "Backstreet shopping district... We'll turn right ahead of here."

As they were going through, a man pops his head out the window and tried to pick Nami up. That's until a hand pulled the man out and sounded like a fight going on. Then a women which they assumed was the wife told them that's how the men greet.

(Y/N): "Everywhere I go. There's always a Sanji."

Usopp: "At any rate, people in this town are generous to outsiders, or should I say they're overly friendly?"

Man: "Hey! You there with the long nose!"

Usopp: "Huh?" he turns to where the voice was.

Man: "Nothing. I was saying hey, that's all." he laughs.

Usopp: "Want a fist in your face, pops?!"

Girl: "Hey, you with the top hat!"

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Girl: "If you have time, you think we can hangout?"

(Y/N): "No." he gave a sharp response breaking the girl's heart.

They kept going through the canal and then approached two paths of water.

Usopp: "Ah, a hill is coming up. We're gonna go against the flow. Is that okay? Can we go up?" he asked.

Then a second later, the bulls got exited and swan up the left side of the path. They were going the wrong way, they figured out that it doesn't matter if the water goes downhill. The bulls were able to swim against it. Then they stopped and were going to have a big drop.

Usopp: "H-HEY! L-LOOK! LOOK AHEAD!"

(Y/N): "We're basically at the same level with these around us buildings."

Usopp: "Which means..."

Then they drop down the water slide. Usopp and Nami were scared for their lives. They were zooming through splashing water out of the canal, then they flew off and landed safely back down on water.

Nami: "DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF!"

(Y/N): "DON'T!" he yelled before the navigator could land a hit.