I swoop her legs up and carry her upstairs to my guest room.

(They had sex, but no details. Yet. I’m waiting for a special time .)

Serenity

“What the hell just happened?” Aaron exclaims beside me.

“My brother is mates with her. If it helps, that means she has to leave and return to my old pack with him.” I knew Aaron wasn’t too fond of Kristen, always preferring to be around Lexi, but he still didn’t have a mate. 

I feel pretty bad about that; it seems that everyone is finding their mates. Mikey (Kristen’s little brother/future beta) was almost 17; he’d be next to find his mate. I hope for Aaron's sake, his mate, wherever she is, is found.

“Um, I think we should eat dinner quickly and leave the house.” Liam speaks up.

“Yeah, probably. I’ll have the room cleaned once they leave. 

Kristen

Tomas had marked me hours ago and I lay beside him in bed. I mated with him, several times. I already knew I’d have to leave this pack and put my younger brother in position as Beta. But I couldn’t wait to move in with my mate.

It may seem kind of rude to want to leave behind my family and birth pack for a mate, but it’s expected. The neutral law between all wolves is that mates not be separated. There has always been the possibility that I’d have to leave the pack. It’s just that now, it’s certain. 

Every year, new wolves come into the pack, following their mate, and other wolves leave to join the packs of their mates. It’s all part of the wolf world.

Tomas stirs under the bed sheets and I quickly wrap my arm around his nude torso. I don’t want him to leave.

“What time is it?” He yawns.

“Maybe time for another round?” I smile at him. He chuckles and nods. 

“Great idea.” His lips smash to mine.

~~~~~~~

Nickolas

“I’m missed you.” I wrap my arms around Lexi and hug her tightly. The past three days were pretty bad.

“I missed you too.” She mutters into my neck. Lexi has grown taller. At 18 years old, she stands only six inches lower than me. That’s right, my mate was 18 years old.

She was an adult, in human terms. She had finished high school already, passing with honors, and would be taking online college next year, going to her school once a week for tests. 

Lexi’s body had grown over the last year. Her legs grew longer, and her muscles more defined. She has a sexy, feminine pack of abs and is extremely athletic. Her breasts are soft and perfectly round. Her neck and collarbones became my favorite places to kiss. And I can watch her rear end as she walked for hours.