Chapter 24

Nickolas

“I want you to mark me.” I froze at her words. Mark her now!

“Are you sure?” I gulp deeply. I feel my fangs force their way out.

“Mark me now!” Her voice is so demanding and I don’t hesitate to move my lips to her jawline. I unbutton her shirt a bit and pull away the fabric to expose her neck and shoulder.

I place a single kiss on her left side before sinking my canines. Lexi groans out in pain and grips tightly onto my arms. I keep my teeth in her neck and make sure my incisors penetrate her skin. Her blood drips into my mouth and I remove my fangs. 

Lexi moans lustfully as I start licking her neck clean of blood. Her sounds are…encouraging my member. I pause to examine my mark on her; the skin is bright red and she has six imprints that will never leave her neck. In a few hours the mark will become a darker patch of skin.

Lexi lays on my bed panting and I let myself drop next to her. I still feel incredibly hard and aroused. Ignore it, Nickolas. I cuddle into her and inhale her new scent combined with my own. She now carried a piece of my scent. Any male near her would smell her mate or see the mark her mate left and know she was taken. 

She had an Alpha male scent which would warn off any other wolf. She was now a piece of me.

“I don’t wanna go back to the party.” Her voice muffles into my chest.

“There is no way in hell we’re going back out there. You’re staying here.” She chuckles and wraps an arm around my torso.

“I’m still kind of hungry.” She hints. 

Liam, have some food sent up to our room.

All right. Will you or Lexi be coming down later?

No. Make something up, we’re staying up here.

Okay.

“Dinner will be up soon.” I really don’t want to, but I get off the bed and enter the bathroom. When I walk out, Lexi sits on the couch with a mirror in her hand; she’s examining her new mark. 

“You like it?” 

“I love it. I love you.”

“i love you even more.” God, it feels so incredible to be like this with my mate. I can’t get over it, she’s mine. All mine.

Lexi

Nickolas clears away the mess from dinner while I can’t stop touching my mark. The skin was tender and warm and I was absolutely thrilled that I carried it. Nickolas pushes aside my hair and places kisses on my mark.

“You’re driving me crazy, Nickolas.” I laugh.

“You drive me crazy daily.” His voice is husky and he moves his lips to mine. 

Nickolas

“So, you want to watch a movie or play video games?” Lexi breaks our kiss. She kneels in front of the TV and starts setting up the console. I’m still turned on from marking her. She’s my mate. I just want to throw her on our bed and rip her clothes off. Then do it!