Chapter 4 - Courage for the mists

Hey guys! I'm gonna be uploading parts as much as I can I don't care if people don't read it I'm just so excited I have so many ideas!❤️❤️❤️
_______________

"Positive?" Illyanna laughed

"Come on its getting dark soon we have an event planned," Sonya grinned
"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"A bonfire. You comin'? I mean it is for you,"

"Ill think about it,"

Illyanna and Sonya both laughed.

"Right I've gotta go now. Got some taking care of to do. See you around, greenie,"

"See you around, Sonya," then she walked away, leaving Illyanna.
Illyanna stood around for a few minutes then she spotted a boy with curly hair that looked about 12 or 13 running over to her.

When he reached her he bent over to catch his breath.

"H-heh-hello," he took in another couple of breaths "I-I'm Chuck," then he put out his hand.

"Hey Chuck I'm the new greenie I guess,"

"Yeah that was me last month. It kinda sucks. But..." he said it like something exciting was going to come out of his mouth "Your only a greenie for a month. Each month equals new greenie," he continued talking "woah your doing better than me. I klunked my pants 3 times on the first day,"

"Klunked?"

"Yeah it means poop," Chuck let out a small giggle

"Chuck?"

"Yeah?"

"What age do I look?"

"Hmmm. I'd say about 16," Sixteen. She was sixteen.

"What is your name anyways?" Chuck asked

"Oh Uhm its Illyanna," Illyanna felt good to know something about herself .

"Ok, Illyanna you must be hungry!"

"Hungry?" Chuck pulled Illyanna's arm and started heading to a shack in the glade.

"Chuck? Where are we going?"

"To get food! Duh!"

"Right.." Illyanna seemed unsure.

He continued to practically drag Illyanna there until he reached the door, peaked in, then walked in.

Chuck ran to a cupboard, letting his grasp go on Illyanna's arm and scattered his hand inside until his hand found sandwiches.
"Here ya go," he handed Illyanna one.

"Thanks, Chuck," Illyanna smiled and Chuck smiled back. "Why'd you look so scared about coming in here?" Illyanna asked Chuck

"This is frypans kitchen and he doesn't like it when I steal food from his kitchen,"

"Right,"

"Any ideas on what job you want? I assume Sonya told you about it even though it was Newts shot of showing the greenie around,"

"His shot? Never mind. I do have an answer to your question and it is that I want to be a runner," Chuck stared at her
"No you don't,"

"Yes I do,"

"No you don't,"

"Yes I do,"

Chuck sighed. "If you had to do one other job what would it be then? You can't be a runner it takes ages anyways!"

Illyanna thought "I'd probably want to be a med-jack," remembering Sonya said that it was like a doctor.

"That's more like it!" Chuck exclaimed, smacking his hands off a table next to him.

_____________________
AUOTHER: Yay! Finally met little Chuck! Please feel free to comment your thoughts on this :)