Chapter 1- Caution of Eternity

Hello I'm Anna and I hope you enjoy this book. I'm really trying this out and I love writing right now so I'd love some appreciation <3 Thank you
_______________________________________________________________

Illyanna's eyes fluttered open as she sucked in a handful of air not knowing where she was.

All around her was darkness

She stared into the dark until her eyes adjusted and landed on a box that has "WICKED" written on it.

It was only until now that Illyanna realised she was going up.

An elevator.

That word popped into her mind and she thought that that must be where she was.

She looked up to see a ceiling.

It was like she was in a small square room that was moving rapidly upwards.

Illyanna bashed about and hit her head a couple of times off the boxes before steadying herself.

"Help!" Illyanna she screamed, surprised at how high her voice was.

No reply.

"Anybody there? Hey!"

Nothing.

Illyanna started to panic wondering if she'd ever make it out of this place.

She found herself screaming and banging on the walls of the room for help but all she could hear was the noise she was making.

At that moment Illyanna realised something.

Something wasn't right.

She knew her name... everything else was Just blank.

Illyanna looked at the spot in the dull light and thought hard.

Really really hard that it made her head hurt.

Illyanna tried to scream again but her throat was sore and scratchy so she sat down, curled up in a ball and let the room rise.

After what seemed like hour the room stopped and it forced Illyanna into a sitting position.

"Hey.." she barley even heard herself speak.

There was a quiet beeping sound then a green light flashed on and the ceiling started to split in half and slid open.

The sun shone through the gap and it was so bright that Illyanna had to cover her face with her arm.

She saw figures gather around the now open ceiling.

When her eyes focused on them she saw boys and girls.

Teenagers actually. Some even looked about 12 years old.

One of the boys that looked older than the rest jumped in the room where Illyanna sat and put out his hand, Illyanna hesitated before she shook it.

"I'm Alby," the boy smiled then continued "Welcome to the glade ya ugly shank,"
_______________________________________________________________
First chapter! Yay! Next chapter up soon :)