"Definitely," she joked, but my serious scolding glare made her correct herself. "You can't be serious..." she groaned feeling nervous. "Baby, a lot of people enjoy much more freaky shit in the bedroom, the fact that you like these," she pointed at one of many bites bruises she has left on my body throughout the night. "Is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, okay?"

"Mhm," I nodded still blushing, but taking in another look at my body, which somehow made me happy.

"You're smiling," she said proudly. "Does it mean I did a good job?" she asked with cockiness.

Letting out a giggle I pecked her lips, "I..l-loved it..." I confessed against my own embarrassment.

A cheeky grin appeared on her lips making her look this much more attractive.

"Soo..." she trailed not taking her eyes away from my body. "It's very hard to control myself when I see you laying underneath me with this pure gaze and roughed up body."

She exposed her teeth by biting into her lip and I automatically gulped.

I didn't protest even though my entire body was sore - I wanted more, already feeling heated up from as little as her touch against my bare skin.

Tilting my head to the side I allowed her to do whatever she pleased and soon between kisses and sucking against my stomach I felt her hand move onto my core.

Grabbing the side of the bedsheet with my teeth - I bit into it. As the endorphins were rushing through me a hundredth time since yesterday evening.

Everything around me was fading and all I could focus on was this amazing feeling of pleasure.

Unsure of when and why I grabbed Vanessa's free hand and moved it towards my chest. At first, she didn't mind it, but the second I kept on going upwards towards my throat, it threw her off for a second.

She didn't say anything but rather asked for confirmation with her eyes, and I still didn't know whether it was a spur of a moment kind of thing, but I guided her hand onto my throat and squeezed it.

Once I moved my hand away she kept on choking me gently, providing me with yet another wave of excitement. 

"Fuck!" I screamed and whined until I felt my strength disappear.

Breathing heavily Vanessa just stared at me with dilated pupils as if not believing what just happened.

"Well fuck Rohi, you sure never cease to amaze," she let out with a heavy breath. "Nap?"

Mhm.

"Nap," I repeated wearily, and before we knew we fell asleep while cuddling.

After we both woke up, this time without any more holdbacks, we went to one of the hotel's café's where Vanessa treated me to a lovely lunch and a nice cup of coffee - Since we were late for the breakfast. 

She was surprised to say the least when she found out that I drank americano, meanwhile, she went for a classic cup of latte. What could I say? I enjoyed a dark coffee, especially when I needed a head start for the day.

We spent some time sharing things we were yet to say about ourselves. Vanessa has told me more about Amira's parents and their childhood together, but also about her mother and father. That day when I followed her into the office, finding her crying on her desk, she explained that she spoke to her brother, that I met once before in front of her flat.

From what she's told me he didn't sound like a bad guy, and I slightly wished she maybe considered forgiving him, but I also understood more than anyone the urge to leave bad memories behind and moving on with your life. So, whatever she chose to do I was going to respect and support her.