"Someone's clingy today." I laugh.

"I'm not used to sharing you with this many people." He replies with a straight face. I kiss his nose and follow Giovanni through the house and to the garage. When we enter the lights turn on one by one. The garage is the size of a full warehouse.

"Gio-" I place a hand over my mouth. "I just found my new home."

"No you haven't." Carlo mumbles pulling me closer to him.

I slowly walk around a few cars with Carlo's hand still in mine.

We walk past: Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Bugatti's, Ford's, Audi's, Mercedes, etc.

I stop in front of a McLaren 720S, I brush my fingers over the car and pop the hood up to look at the engine. Shaking Carlo's hand off mine, I lean over and scan everything. I feel a presence stand behind me and then cold hands on my waist.

"Carlo what are you doing?" I question, i can tell it's him by the rings I know too well on his hands.

"Your skirt is riding up." He mumbles quietly pulling it down a little and stepping closer behind me.

"Gio pass me that wrench." I point to the small table next to the car. Giovanni walks over to us and passes me the wrench. I start to tighten a few things up and order Giovanni to pass me different tools so I can sort it out.

When I'm done I stand up straight and step back making my back come flush up against Carlo's front. I turn around and look at the two men. "I want to race this car." I point out.

"No way!" Carlo gasps sarcastically. "I thought you were just sorting the car out to blow it up!"

"I could blow it up." I shrug but Giovanni gives me a scared look. "I'm not going to. But I could."

Giovanni rolls his eyes and passes me the car keys. "The race is at ten so we just have to suffer through the dinner." He groans.

"We could always kill them." Carlo shrugs, leaning against the car and holding my waist with one hand.

"Oh! Just imagine the blood and the screams. Then like them shaking in pain and shit." Carlo hums in agreement as I lean back against the car as well, and Giovanni looks back and forth between Carlo and I.

"What?" We ask simultaneously.

"Pair of psychos." He whispers, walking backwards away from us.

I look at Carlo confused as he looks back at me. "What's his problem?" He asks.

"We were only trying to help." I huff, crossing my arms.

Carlo chuckles. "Cmon Amore." He leans his face forward and scrunches his nose. I kiss it quickly as he smiles childishly and we walk out of the garage with a very concerned Giovanni.

We walk into the dining room where everybody is already sitting down talking. Giovanni goes and walks over to one end of the table, Lexi on one side of him and Tobias on the other side.

"You. Move. And you Tobias." Giovanni points to the two of them. Lexi rolls her eyes and sits at the other end of the table with Tobias.

"You two. Here."

Carlo and I walk over to the table and sit on either side of Gio. Everybody starts to eat, whilst I start an argument with myself.

Are you sure you want to eat that?

I don't know.

Don't! Your stomach is already bulging. Look at your scars. Cover up. You look disgusting.