• Ika-tatlongpung kabanata •

my phone is fixed lmfao i can finally live normally i'm tired of watching tv all day

"What's wrong?!" Chaeyoung rushed to Mina's office.

"I thought you-" Chaeyoung saw Mina was perfectly fine.

"Sana said that yoy were having a mental breakdown!"

"Oh she did? Hahaha." Mina chuckled.

"What are you chuckling for?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

Mina stood up from her seat and walked towards Chaeyoung. "It was obviously a lie."  Mina put her hand on one of Chaeyoung's cheeks. "You forgive me now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I can't stay mad at you forever. I already miss you!" Mina hugged Chaeyoung.
"I miss you too." Chaeyoung hugged Mina.

"But i will never forget what you did to me." Mina hugged Chaeyoung tighter. "Mina- I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry." Mina let go of the hug.

"If you cheat on me again,i will make sure to hurt you real bad and your face will be ruined and you're not hot anymore so that no one will love you!" Mina crossed her arms.

"Wow that is very brutal."

"So you'll cheat on me again?"

"No i won't! Hehe."

*riiIinG*

Chaeyoung's phone rang.

"Who is that?" Mina raised her eyebrows.
"Oh it's my friend!I'm just going to answer this." Chaeyoung went out of Mina's office and answered the call.

"Hey Rosie! You already called? I just got to my girlfriend's office. We're back together!"

📱 "Oh really? That's nice! I'm happy for you."

"Rosie? Who is this rosie girl?" Mina asled herself because she heard Chaeyoung's conversation with Rosé.

She dialed Sana's number.

"Hey Sana."

📱"What do you want i'm working."

"apparently,Chaeyoung has a new friend. rosie i think is the name. go find out who she is."

📱"Girl are you serious? First i lied for you and you're turning me into somekind of fricking detective? You're going nuts."

"Girl just do what i say and tell me when you found out okay?

📱"Ughhh finee!"

short af but yeah i'll ud tmrw

(olivia rodrigo's album sour is a bop imm obsessed lol )