• Ika-dalawamput dalawang kabanata •

"Where are we going again?" Chaeyoung asked while looking at Mina driving."At a restaurant." Mina smiled.

"Why?"

"Isn't it your birthday?"

"You don't have to."

"And it's also a way of thanking you for being the best secretary ever." Mina smiled.
"Stop." Chaeyoung's cheeks turned red.
"Hah you're blushing." Mina chuckled.

~~~

"So we need to set this up before chaeyoung arrives. And we'll turn of the lights and when she opens it we'll say 'Happy birthday!' something like that." Nayeon said while hanging the decorations.

"What do you thing i should buy her?" Tzuyu asked.

"Height." Dahyun chuckled which made the others laugh.

~~~

Chaeyoung and Mina arrived at the restaurant and the waiter accompanied them to their table and took their order.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung asked when she saw Mina smiling at her. "Nothing. You're pretty." Mina smiled.
"Stop." Chaeyoung blushed.

"Here are your orders." The waiter served their food. "Thanks."

Chaeyoung is eating her food peacefully when Mina suddenly lift her spoon with food
"Say aaa." Mina smiled. "Stop." Chaeyoung said with a blank face expression.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked. "Why are you doing this?" Chaeyoung frowned . "How many times are you going to ask that?" Mina asked.
"You were so mean to me my first time working here but why are you treating me like i'm special now?"

"You are. You're special to me.
I like you,Chaeyoung." Mina held her hand.

"No. No you don't." Chaeyoung walked out of the restaurant and Mina followed her.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist

"What's your problem? I thought you liked me." Mina looked at her. "Momo and Sama told me that you treated your past secretaries like what you're treating me now. And i don't wanna fall for you deeper cause i'll be hurt." Chaeyoung shed a tear.

"They know nothing. Yes i did but i've never felt this way for someone." Mina wiped Chaeyoung's tear. "Chaeyoung,I think i love you." Mina looked at Chaeyoung. "I think i love you too." Chaeyoung smiled while looking at Mina. "So were girlfriends now?" Mina smiled. "Yeah." Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Mina.

Mina and Chaeyoung were on the car,heading
home. While Chaeyoung was driving Mina decided to check Chaeyoung's phone.

( ' ) she's thinking

'Let's see.' Mina though to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------
Instagram:@somsomi0309 tagged you in her story
-----------------------------------------------------

'Ugh this bitch again' Mina looked at Chaeyoung and scoffed. Mina clicked the notification.

'Oh my gosh this mf' Mina rolled her eyes

_______________________________

@somsomi0309

Hey

hey boo you finally sent
me a dm 🥰

i don't love you and Myoui Mina
is the only person i love

wtf????? 😡

bye

and also don't call me
boo ew i ain't a dog

HEY SON CHAEYOUNG!

_______________________________

'Lemme check her messages' Mina smirked.

'BABE?! WHILE MY NAME IS MS. MYOUI?!'
Mina glared at Chaeyoung.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"So you and that Somi girl you guys broke up right?" Mina asked. "Yeah she broke up with me." Chaeyoung answered.

"Ok." Mina scoffed.

"Wanna sleep at my house?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Yeah. I mean sure if you want to."

"Something is wrong right? Are you already mad at me?!" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is my name in you messages Ms. Myoui while Somi's name is Babe with a heart huh?" Mina widened her eyes.

"I had no time to change it! And don't worry i'll block her and i'll change your name to hmm boo or bae" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Are you kidding me." Mina glared at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung stopped the car cause they arrived and Mina went out of the car.

"Hey! Don't be mad pleasee~" Chaeyoung hugged Mina from the back which made Mina blush. "Hmm let's talk about this inside."

They went inside the house. "Are you still mad?" Chaeyoung pouted while hugging Mina.
"The lights are off." Chaeyoung was about to turn it on when Mina stopped her.

"Don't."

"I love you." Mina hugged Chaeyoung. "I love you too." Chaeyoung kissed Mina.

"I can't see your pretty face i will turn the light on now."

"Fine."

Chaeyoung turned the lights on and kissed Mina. "Wait what are those?" Mina saw the decorations. "Huh?" They both looked turned around and saw everyone looking at them.

"Bro wtf?"