• Ika-dalawamput tatlong kabanata •

"Suprise?"

"Bro wtf?"

"What are you guys doing heree?" Chaeyoung let go of Mina. "We were gonna suprise you for your birthday." Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"What's going on here?" Dahyun asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what guys go home now it's late."

"We waited for hours btch!"

~~~

"Wanna meet my mum?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Well i'm like already here." Chaeyoung looked at Mina who just said that and grabbed her hand,taking her to her Mum's room.

"Mum?" Chaeyoung opened the door. "Hi homey." Her mum smiled. "I want you to meet someone." Chaeyoung entered the room with Mina. "Oh."

"She is Mina,Mum. She's my..Girlfriend." Chaeyoung smiled and both of them sat on her mum's bed. "Hi Mrs. Son! I'm Mina." Mina smiled.

"Nice to meet you dear...You look familiar." Her mum was trying to remember where she saw Mina. "I don't think we've met before maam."

"Yeah maybe i'm just mistaken."

"How are you feeling mum?" Chaeyoung asked.
"I'm good my daughter."

"That's good." Chaeyoung smiled. "We'll get going now mum. Sleep tight." Chaeyoung hugged her mum and went back to her room with Mina.

~~~

"I'll take a shower now hm." Mina took the towel. "Ok. Wear this,It's mine." Chaeyoung handed her pajamas. "Thanks." Mina smiled and went inside the bathroom. She leaned her back on the door and smelled Chaeyoung's clothing. "She smells nice." Mina blushed.

While Mina was showering,Chaeyoung was chilling on her bed while she received a message on their group chat.

~~~

we just want to be paid

OWOW
Chaeyoung,girl wtf was
that hmmm??

SANA GÆ
That's sus

Sexctary
We're officiall now

Dubu
OMG WHAT

TZUYU
Wow congratulations it's
a celebration party all day
i know you've been waiting~

Sexctary
Stfu

PRETTIEST UNNIE
Btch i heard cocoshit surpassed
pewdiepie wtf

SANA GÆ
Yeah no shit

Sexctary
Would u guys stfu

PRETTIEST UNNIE
Girl is Ms. Myoui gonna sleep there?

OWOW
ooOoOoOOoOoO

Sexctary
Yeah what abt that btch

PRETTIEST UNNIE
Oky po 😔

Sexctary
What

PRETTIEST UNNIE
Nothing

~~~

Mina went out of the bathroom wearing Chaeyoung's pajamas and it fits perfectly.
"You look good." Chaeyoung smiled.
"It's fricking small."

"What? No it's fine!"

"Maybe it's because i'm big and you're short." Mina chuckled. "Oh gosh my height again." Chaeyoung scoffed. "Kiddingggg." Mina opened her arms and hugged Chaeyoung.

"It's my turn now." Chaeyoung grabbed the towel and her pajamas and went inside the bathroom. While Mina was waiting for Chaeyoung,the younger's phone vibrated and Mina checked it out.

===============================
Somi ;-; : Hey 😳
===============================
Somi ;-; : Let us meet;)
===============================
Somi ;-; : I luv u
===============================

"Oh gosh this btch ain't giving up." Mina rolled her eyes.

~~~

Somi ;-;

stop

babe why would i? 😊

i'm with Mina now.

I can be ur side chick 😏

ew what stfu btch u know
what this is Mina fck u

oh mina 😐

can't wait to get back with
your 'Girlfriend'🤤😂❤️

wtf shut up

oky 😂😤

~~~

"AISH SHE'S SO ANNOYING!" Mina threw
the phone on the bed.

"Who?" Chaeyoung who just came out of the bathroom asked. "None other than your ex!" Mina sulked. "Why tf u sulking 4?" Chaeyoung's brows furrowed.

"She might take you away from me." Mina crossed her arms. "You don't have to worry about that i'm all yours!" Chaeyoung hugged Mina and smiled.

"You won't cheat on me promise?"

"Yeah promise!"

~~~

"Babe where are youuuu?" Somi whined over the phone.

"Wait Mina is here." Chaeyoung said on the other line.

"Okay fine. Don't take to long okay?! I love youuu."

"I love you too." Chaeyoung hang up.

well shit

Monday tmrrw time to die