• Ika-labing siyam na kabanata •

"Hey." Mina woke Chaeyoung up.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw Mina smiling at her. "Oh Goodmorning!" Chaeyoung smiled. "I prepared breakfast." Mina smiled at Chaeyoung and pointed at the breakfast in the table. "Y-You didn't have to." Chaeyoung said while rubbing her eyes. "You're so cute!" Mina pinched her cheeks. Chaeyoung was shocked by her actions,she never acted like this to her before. "Let's eat?" Mina smiled "O-Oh yeah yeah let's eat." Chaeyoung stood up and sat on the table.

"Sooooo are you feeling better?" Chaeyoung asked while smiling at her. "Of course! And it's because of you!" Mina pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks again. "Hehe w-why are you pinching my cheeks all the time though?" Chaeyoung asked. "To make you happy." Mina smiled.
"Huh? I don't understand." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Chaeyoung... I know you like me. And i like you too." Mina cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks.
"R-Really? How?" Chaeyoung asked.
"I heard what you said last night." Mina let go of Chaeyoung's cheeks. "Are you serious?! Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing!" Chaeyoung covered her face in embarrassment.
"No don't be like thatt!" Mina removed Chaeyoung's hands from her hand and chuckled. "Is liking someone embarrassing huh? Is liking me embarrassing?!" Mina frowned. "What? Nooo! It's just- i'm not even close to your level. I'm just your secretary." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Love isn't based on status Chaeyoungie." Mina smiled while patting Chaeyoung's head.

"L-love? That's a big word." Chaeyoung smiled.
"You love me don't you?!" Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not sure if i love you yet- But i like you." Chaeyoung smiled. "Tss." Mina hissed while glaring at Chaeyoung.

~~~

We just want to be paid

SANA GÆ
Chaeyoung where are youu?!

OWOW
You're late

Sexctary
Oh sorry i usually don't eat
breakfast b4 coming to work
cause i wake up late but
Ms. Myoui made breakfast
for me lol

SANA GÆ
OOooOooOo! Teaaa

Sexctary
Ya!  I'm coming to work now 🙄

TZUYU
Why is this midget grumpy
what did you do to the little thing

Sexctary
I am offended.

~~~

Mina was working on her office but she can't stop thinking about what Chaeyoung said last night. "Cause i like you. I'm afraid that i might fall for you more. I know i'm just your secretary but i can't help it. I can't help falling for you. It's okay if you don't like me back. At least i'm friends with you and i'm okay with that." she recalled what Chaeyoung said while smiling like an idiot. She looked at Chaeyoung through the window. Everything was fine and all but some bitch arrived and blocked Chaeyoung on the window which made Mina angry.

"Who tf?" Mina stood up and went out of her office.

She saw Chaeyoung's ex,Somi bothering her.

"Ya!" Mina yelled. "Why are you yelling at me huh?" Somi glared at Mina. "Is this bitch bothering you?" Mina looked at Chaeyoung and she just shook her head. "See? I'm not bothering her she loves me." Somi flipper her hair. "The audacity of this bitch." Mina rolled her eyes while whispering that.

"Ya! I heard that!" Somi gritted her teeth.
"Heard what? That you have the audacity to say that shit when she clearly doesn't like you anymore!" Mina yelled. "Shut up!" Somi yelled. Mina was about to slap Somi but Chaeyoung stopped her."Can you guys stop! You literally woke up and chose violence!" Chaeyoung looked at Mina. "And why did you even come here? You left me remember?" Chaeyoung looked at Somi and walked away.

"See what you've done bitch?" Mina rolled her eyes. "Tss." Somi walked away.

Jeongyeon walked towards Mina.
"Who was that chick?" Jeongyeon asked.
"Eh."

"So i just asked my mom and dude i haven't went to the pool you were talking about ever in my life." Jeongyeon said. "Really? Eh i guess i'll never find that girl." Mina sighed. "Yah it's okay." Jeongyeon patted Mina's back.
"Wanna get coffee?" Jeongyeon asked.
"Sure." Mina smiled.

~~~

"Dude you're a total chick magnet!" Dahyun laughed. "What in the world are you talking about?" Chaeyoung scoffed. "We saw everything and Ms. Myoui totally like you." Sana giggled. "Yeah she totally like you! Aren't you aware? Hah!" Momo laughed. "Can we like not talk about that." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Geez okay." Sana chuckled.

"By the way where the heck is- SON OF A GUN WHO THE F-" Someone suddenly scared Chaeyoung. "You scared me!" Chaeyoung yelled. "Hah what are you all doing here huh? What about work hm?" Mina sat on the table with them. "It's our lunch break."

"Oh yeah i totally forgot." Mina chuckled.
"So did you know that-" Chaeyoung weren't able to finish what she was saying when Mina put her legs in between Chaeyoung's legs.
"Did we know what?" Sana asked."
"Uhm d-did you know that the one intern got pregnant so she didn't show up again omg." Chaeyoung told them. "Oh my gosh sis is that for real?" Tzuyu chuckled and Chaeyoung nodded. "Soo what do you guys do in your lunch break?" Mina asked resting her head on her hand. "Eat lunch.." Tzuyu answered.

"But mostly gossip." Momo smiled.
"Wait where is Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun looked around. "Oh there she is!"

~~~

"Here's your order." The girl at the counter smiled and gave her the coffee.
"Thanks." Jeongyeon took a sip of it while walking.

Someone suddenly bumped into her which made her spill the coffee.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Nayeon apologized.
"It's okay." Jeongyeon got some tissues and wiped her shirt but it didn't work.
"Oh this might work." Nayeon got some wetwipes and wiped Jeongyeon's shirt.

"It's you again." Jeongyeon smiled.
"Yeahh i'm sorry i spilled your coffee again ugh this is so embarrassing." Nayeon bit her lower lip. "It's okay it's none of your fault anyways." Jeongyeon smiled.