• Ika-dalawampung kabanata •

"Where have you been?" They asked.

"Sorry i bumped into someone." Nayeon said while sitting down.

"Oh hey Mina!" Jeongyeon waved at her and sat beside her.

"O- Hi?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon.

"Oh hello!" Jeongyeon smiled.

"Oops i have a meeting.. Bye now!" Mina stood up and took jeongyeon with her.

"Hey hey." Nayeon said while whispering a bit.

"What?" Dahyun asked.

"Did you guys know that someone slept with Ms. Myoui?" Nayeon whispered.

"Didn't Chaeyoung sleep there last night?" Tzuyu scoffed.

"No it was actually the day before. Ms. Myoui hugged someone in her room and even kissed her forehead."

"OH MY-" Their jaws dropped and eyes widened. "I know right." Nayeon whispered.

"W-what?! Where did you get such information?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "I know someone who lives beside their house and she saw someone in Ms. Myoui's room." they all nodded and furrowed their eyebrows after nayeon said that.

"omo! who could that be?" Sana asked in curiosity. "I wanna knoww." Momo pouted.

"Ya! It's her life we have nothing to do about that." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"But it's prolly her friend from earlier!" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Damn Son Chaeyoung,calm down why do you look so affected?" Sana smirked.

"W- Me?! No i'm not! I don't care." Chaeyoung crossed her arms. "Something is fishy." Dahyun raised her eyebrows. "What is it?" Momo asked. "Do you like Ms. Myoui?" Dahyun asked. "Meeeeeeee?! Nooooo?!" Chaeyoung scoffed. "Hmm you're avoiding eye contact. This bitch is lying." Nayeon chuckled.

"Yeah! I totally knew it!" Sana smirked.
"W- N- Wha?" Chaeyoung was stuttering.

"Fine." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Fine what?" Dahyun asked.

"I like her. And i think she likes me too." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Ooo i knew it bitch! Where is my moneyyyy! HWAHA!" Sana stood up. "Ughh!" They all put 10,000 won on the table. "Wait what?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"We had a bet idiot." Tzuyu scoffed while looking at Sana counting her money. "Tchh and i lost 10,00 won!"

/flaszh bacc/

When Chaeyoung was ordering coffee

"Ya'll i bet Chaeyoung likes Ms. Myoui." Sama chuckled. "Whatt? No way!" Dahyun scoffed.
"Is this some kind of k-drama to you?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

"There is no way dude." Momo scoffed.
"What about we make a bet." Sana smirked.
"What kind of bet?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"If Chaeyoung likes Ms. Myoui you all give me 10,000 won and if she doesn't,i'll give each of you 10,000 won." Sana smirked. "Would you stop smirking it's annoying." Tzuyu scoffed.
"So?" Sana asked.

"Bet."

~~~

"I can't fricking believe this shit."

Hewooo short ud preliminarily exam is a day from now lol time to die