• Ika-labing walo na kabanata •

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"What the hell is taking you so long i need to use itttt!" Mina whined while banging the bathroom door.

"I'm almost done!" Chaeyoung yelled from the inside.

"Hurry u-" Mina was cut off when Chaeyoung opened the door. "Wow you smell nice." Mina smiled. "What the fuxk"

"Well i just took a bath, obviously i'd smeel nice." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.
"Huh did i say that nevermind i need to take a wee." Mina went inside and closed the door.

Chaeyoung wore Mina's clothes cause she didn't bring her own. After she got dressed up she noticed Mina's computers.

"Minecraft hmm?" Chaeyoung sat on the gaming chair and clicked resume.

"What the hell it's so dark lmao." Chaeyoung wandered around Mina's village in nighttime.
"Woah what in the world is that?" Chaeyoung saw an enderman and she went closer to it.
"Hm i'm going to stare at it to see what it's gonna do." Chaeyoung sticked her tongue out while having a staring contest with an enderman. "WOAH WHAT THE-!" Chaeyoung yelled when the enderman suddenly have slain her. "Shit where's all her stufff??!" Chaeyoung panicked. She heard the door open so she quickly clicked the menu button and acted like nothing happened.

"Hey gorl wassup" She raised her eyebrows and smiled while sitting on the bed.

"What the the world are you doing?" Mina stared at her. "Uhm i just uhm i was just texting mum yeah hehehe." Chaeyoung grabbed her phone. "Hm that's weird."
Mina sat on her gaming chair and to her suprise all of her stuff was gone including the totem of undying,diamond armors and an elytra. "What the hell??" Mina widened her eyes and opened her mouth.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!!!"

"Hehe hey-" Chaeyoung laughed nervously.

~~~

Mina's cult

Dubu
What?! She made you face
the wall?? HAHAHHAHAHA

TZUYU
That radiates mom vibes 😌

SANA GÆ
LMAO I'M DYING WHY IS
SHE LIKE THAT 😭

Sexctary
Yeah i lost all her minecraft stuff
lol like it's a big deal

OWOW
Why are you in her house again?

Sexctary
Cause she said it's a punishment.

TZUYU
For what?

Sexctary
i called her b**ch lol

PRETTIEST UNNIE
LMAO WHAT THE HECK

SANA GÆ
Lool who knows maybe
she's gonna be your b**ch

Sexctary
Wtf?

"Hey can i sit nowwwww" Chaeyoung whined.
"Hmm fine. In one condition." Chaeyoung looked at Mina who just said that.
"You sleep here on the bed." Mina patted the bed. "Whyyyy?" Chaeyoung whined.
"Come onnnnn" "Fine."

Chaeyoung sat on the bed and mina was laying down. "Why aren't you laying down? Let's sleep." Mina said while opening her arms.
"Why do you want me to hug you?" Chaeyoung asked. "Psh what i'm not saying that don't make an assumption." Mina ran her hand through her hair. "Fine." Chaeyoung laid down and faced the other direction. "Hmpk." Mina closed her eyes and hugged Chaeyoung.
"W-why are you hugging me?" Chaeyoung asked while touching Mina's hand.
"I usually just hug my pillow but it's much better when you hug a person." Mina said slowly falling asleep.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung looked at her and saw that she's already asleep.

"You fell asleep" Chaeyoung smiled.

"You know why i didn't wanna stay here with you or even sleep in the same bed?" Chaeyoung asked Mina in her sleep while caressing her hair.

"Cause i like you. I'm afraid that i might fall for you more. I know i'm just your secretary but i can't help it. I can't help falling for you. It's okay if you don't like me back. At least i'm friends with you and i'm okay with that." Chaeyoung looked at Mina while she was huggig her.

"Oh by the way,Sorry for earlier. I lost all your minecraft loot." Chaeyoung chuckled before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

~~~