• Ika-Labing limang kabanata •

"wOoOoOOooooO!" Everyone yelled and laughed.

"yAh sON chAeYoUnG! yOu'rE t0O y0Un6 tO kisS sOm3oNe!" Nayeon yelled.

"aIsh! lEt hEr!" Momo yelled.

"Eeeeeeeee! FiNe!" Chaeyoung whined.

"sO?"

Chaeyoung stood up and walked towards Tzuyu.

"wOaH iS iT tZuyU???" Sana laughed.

Chaeyoung  then changed direction and walked towards Mina. She leaned towards her and Mina's eyed widened.

"w-WhAt?" Mina stuttered.

Chaeyoung pecked her on the lips and Mina touched her lips while looking at Chaeyoung.

"Oh My gosh i thOuGht tHis w@s gonn@ be bOriNg bEc@UsE Ms. Myoui is hEre bUT it @ctu@lly @in't." Nayeon laughed.

Chaeyoung smiled at Mina while looking at her but Mina suddenly slapped her.

"oOoOoo tHat wAs @ lOuD @Ss sLAp!" Tzuyu laughed.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL? THAT TOTALLY SOBERED ME!" Chaeyoung caressed her cheeks.

~~~

"bYE yA'LL!" They all waved goodbye at each other and entered their uber. Meanwhile Chaeyoung us carrying Mina at her back.

"Why the hell did you slap me? Ugh!" Chaeyoung scoffed.

"h3y! yOU kiSseD mE! dEsErvEdT." Mina scoffed. Mina was touching Chaeyoung face which made her uncomfortable.

"Hey stop!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"y@ liK3 tHis hUUh?" Mina laughed.

"When will your driver arrive ugh!" Chaeyoung groaned.

~~~

Mina's driver arrived and gave Chaeyoung the keys. Chaeyoung brought Mina home.
When they were at their doorstep Chaeyoung left Mina. While she was walking away Chaeyoung heard a loud thud and when she looked behind her,Mina fell asleep on the ground. "Crap."

Chaeyoung carried Mina all the way to her bedroom. Chaeyoung put Mina in her bed but when Chaeyoung was about to leave Mina put her hands on Chaeyoung's nape.

"dOn'T leAve." Mina husked.

"Okay i won't." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Do you like me?" Mina asked.

"What? No!" Chaeyoung denied.

"Then why did you kiss me?" Mina pouted.

"Uhm cause i don't like anyone. So i just kissed you cause we're together all the time and you're the closest to me" Chaeyoung explained.

"Mina though Chaeyoung like her." Mina pouted.

"Don't do that."

"Mina is jealous." Mina is still pouting.

"Do we even have a label Mina? I mean Ms. Myoui."

"No. But i like you. When Tzuyu said she liked you,i was jelly." Mina looked at her in the eyes.

"W-What? How?" Chaeyoung blushed.

"Ugh nevermind you're just drunk." Chaeyoung  was going to remove Mina's hands from her nape but she hugged her.

"I said don't leaveee!" Mina whined while hugging Chaeyoung.

"O-Okay i won't."

~~~

When Mina opened her eyes,she saw Chaeyoung's face infront of hers and she realized that they were hugging.

"AAA!" Mina yelled while jumping out of the bed.

"What the hell are you screaming for lady?" Chaeyoung woke up.

"Why are you hereeee???" Mina asked.

"You asked me not to leave so i didn't." Chaeyoung stood up and walked out of the room but Mina held her wrist.

"W-what?! Really?! What else d-did i tell you?" Mina asked.

"Hmmm other things." Chaeyoung smirked and left the room.

"What the hell?"

~~~

Mina was on her office resting her head on her arms. 'What the hell did i tell her? Omg what the hell i'm going crazy!' Mina though to herself and messing with her hair like a crazy person.

"What the hell are you doing crazy woman?" Chaeyoung looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"By the way your coffee." Chaeyoung put the coffee on her table before leaving.

"W-wait!" Mina yelled.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hummed in response.

"What did i tell you last night?"Mina asked.

"Things." Chaeyoung left her office.

"AISHH THAT CRAZY GIRL WON'T TELL MEEEEE!" Mina whined.

Chaeyoung was looking at her from the window. She looks crazy.

"Is she f$#@ing crazy?"