• Ika-dalawamput walong kabanata •

Chaeyoung went out of the building and drove to a far place,wherever her car takes her. She was listening to  music while driving.

Suddenly "Love you goodbye" by One Direction suddenly played.

"Oh gosh." Chaeyoung sighed.

It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end. It's impossible to know if after this we could still be friends. I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me but maybe you should show a little mercy the way you look i know you didn't come to apologize.

Oh why you wearing that to walk out of my life. Oh even if it's over you should stay tonight. Hey hey hey if tomorrow you won't be mine,won't you give it to me one last time.

Oh baby let me love you goodbye.

"Why the heck~" Chaeyoung started to sob.
"Why t- why the heck does it have to be this song- it's fricking sad!" Chaeyoung sobbed.

After a couple of minutes Chaeyoung started to recover and wasn't crying anymore. She was still listening to songs.

"There i was an empty piece of a shell just minding my own world without even knowing what love and life were all about~"

"Then you came,you brought me out of the shell,you gave the world to me and before i knew,there i was so in love with you.~~"

"You give me a reason for my being and i love what i'm feeling~ You gave me a meaning to my life yes i've gone beyond existing~~ and it all began when i met you."

She was tapping her fingers in te steering wherl while bopping her head and singing.

"You taught me how to love You showed me how tomorrow and today My life is diff'rent from the yesterday And you, you taught me how to love And darling, I will always cherish you Today, tomorrow and forever"

Then she suddenly remembered Mina.

"I shouldn't have done that tsk i'm such an idiot!" She sobbed again.She hit her head on the steering wheel. "Ouch! That hurt."

Something suddenly made her stop from driving. "Woah a beach! I don't know where i am but YOLO!" She snorted and wiped her tears. She stopped the car and took a look at the beach from a fence.

"Woah i love the view~" Chaeyoung smiled while leaning om the fence.

"But does the view love you?" A girl suddenly went beside her. "What?" Chaeyoung asked.
"I'm kidding!" The girl chuckled. "Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked. "Cause i want to. I just found this place i don't even know where i'm going." The girl said.

"Same." Chaeyoung was still looking at the view even though they're talking to each other.
"Hmm i guess we're meant to be?" The girl looked at her. "What? No. I- i just broke up with my girlfriend." Chaeyoung sighed.
"Same though. She said she's going to focus on her acting career." The girl sighed.

"Must be sad."

"Yeah.."

*I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your let me be your last first kiss*

Chaeyoung's phone suddenly rang.

"Oh that must be her." The girl smiled. "Yeah." Chaeyoung gulped. "Answer it"

"I don't think i should. She doesn't deserve me. I should think about what i did first." Chaeyoung looked down.

"I understand. I feel you." The girl patted her back.

~~~

"SHE IS NOT ANSWERINGGGG!" Mina yelled."Girl calm down! Maybe she's just busy pr something." Sana calmed Mina down.
"Huwatt?! Don't make her feel better hun she's probably with another girl." Momo scoffed.
"Hey!" Sana glared at Momo "What?" Momo mouthed.

"Ughhh i should have let her explainnnn! My anger took over me!" Mina face palmed.
"I'll tell Dahyun to talk to her,she's her bestie." Momo said. "Thanks."

"You know what i think you should just find another girl,she's a cheater you know." Momo said. "Yah! You're such a bad influence to Ms. Myoui!" Sana yelled. "Hmm no thanks. I know she did something bad but that doesn't mean i should do it to her." Mina said.

"Gurl it's completely fine ya'll are over!"

"I don't care. I love her."

"Sana all diba."

~~~

And the girl is secret charot.