• Ika-labing pitong kabanata •

Mina went out of the bathroom. She saw Chaeyoung fell asleep on her bed.

"Tsk look at this midget." Mina bended her knees to see Chaeyoung sleeping.
"Falling asleep on my bed." Mina scoffed.

"Ya." Mina moved Chaeyoung back and forth so she can wake up. "Oh! I'm sorry." Chaeyoung quickly stood up from the bed.

"You know why i made you come here?" Mina asked. "No,Actually." Chaeyoung furrowed.
"Cause i'm not feeling very well today and i want you to-" Mina suddenly touched her head.
"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked.
"Do i look like i am?" Mina scoffed.
"Geez i was just asking."

"But seriously what do you feel?" Chaeyoung asked. "I feel annoyed." Mina looked at her with a blank facial expression. "Gurl i'm serious!" Chaeyoung yelled a bit. "My head hurts a little."

"Here lay on your bed." Chaeyoung touched Mina's shoulders and back and helped her lay down. "I'm gonna buy you medicine and uhm just stay in bed i'll also bring a towel and water." Chaeyoung ran to the pharmacy and bought medicine for her. She also bought  some ice and put it on water then soaked the towel on it. Chaeyoung arrived at Mina's room.
She sat om her bed and helped Mina take her medicine.

"Ew this tastes bad! Are you trying to poison me Son?!" Mina yelled.

"It's medicine it doesn't have to taste good! And you just swallow it." Chaeyoung soaked the towel on the cold water and put it on Mina's forehead. Mina was looking at Chaeyoung doing it and she looks so cute. She hit her lightly twice because how can she find Chaeyoung cute by just taking care of her.

"Do you feel okay now?" Chaeyoung asked while holding her hand.
"Yeah totally." Mina smiled.
"Why are you doing this?" Mina asked.
"You know cause i can't let you stay here by yourself while you're not feeling well." Chaeyoung looked at her in the eyes.
"Why? I can take care of myself though."

"Cause- I take care of the people i love.." Chaeyoung smiled while still looking at Mina in the eyes.

"P-people you l-love? Do you love me?" Mina's eyed widened.

"Yeah totally!"

"But chaeyoung you're my-"

"I love you cause you're like the sister i never had!" Chaeyoung smiled.

'What the fudge sister she never had? Is she fricking with me?' Mina though to herself.

"Oh yeah right."

'Sister huh? I'm going to do some sisterly shit' Mina though to herself while smirking.

"Bitch are you crazy? Why is your face like that?" Chaeyoung furrowed.

"Huh-? I- Hey you just called me bitch! It is a forbidden word and you shall be punished!" Mina yelled.

"What kind of punishment?" Chaeyoung asked.
"You! Are going to sleep here tonight!" Mina yelled. "What???!!! That's the worst punishment ever!" Chaeyoung yelled and made a face. "Ya! Are you disgusted by me?! Why don't you wanna sleep here huh?!" Mina frowned. "No! It's just-" "Okay then you shall sleep here tonight."

This is rlly short i apologize