• Ika-dalawamput pitong kabanata •

"So who's gonna pay?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Not me." Tzuyu looked away.
"Not today."

"Last one to say no is gonna pay!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"No!!" The 5 of the yelled except for Chaeyoung .

"No!" Chaeyoung was the last one.

"WHAT NO THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Chaeyoung whined.

"You said it yourself." Sana chuckled.

"L4sT wUn to sAe noE is gon' pay" Nayeon imitated Chaeyoung.

"HHAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS ON POINT!" Dahyun laughed.

"Ugh fine! I'm gonna pay!" Chaeyoung stood up. "Bitch i'm gone!"

While paying for the food,Chaeyoung's phone suddenly rang. She left it on the table so everyone heard it.

"Is that Chaeyoung's phone?" Momo asked.

"Yeah i think." Tzuyu took it.

"Lodibabes😳❤️" is calling...

"Omg HAHAHAHAHA i think this is Ms. Myoui!" Tzuyu laughed. "Lemme see!" Sana snatched the phone. "Oh my gosh! BAHAHA!"

Sana answered the phone.

📱"SON CHAEYOUNG!"

"Oh are you looking for my baby?"

📱"Who the f-"

"This is her sidechick. Yeah who are you?" Sana and the others was holding back their laughter.

📱"I wanna talk to her NOW."

"What if i sayyy no- HHAHAHAHA no."

She hanged up.

"Oh my gosh!" Sana was laughing but the others were not. They were staring at her "Hehe what?" Sana nervously asked.

"Yow she seemed mad." Dahyun said with a worried voice.

"Yeah. What if she takes it seriously wtf"

"Bitch i'm back!" Chaeyoung sat while smiling but her smile faded when she looked at the others.

"Uh hey?"

"Yow i think you should uhm- You should go to Ms. Myoui's office."

"Why?"

"Just go hehe"

~~~

"Heyy babeeee minariii~~!" She entered Mina's office and ran to her with open arms.

"OUCH WHAT THE-" But instead of a hug she received a slap. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Mina furiously yelled.

"Did wha-" Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish what she was saying when Mina cut her off.
"Don't act like you don't know,Son Chaeyoung!" Mina pushed Chaeyoung's shoulders.

Chaeyoung finally realized."O- I'm sorry it w-"

"It was what?!??!! We literally made a promise! And you broke it!" Mina slapped Chaeyoung many times and hit her many times. "STOP!" Chaeyoung grabbed bot Mina's arms.

"I didn't have a choice! She was going to take our house away from us!"

"Bitch your girlfriend is rich asf and you just didn't tell me!??! I could have helped you!" Mina yelled.

"I wanted to save up for my own house and buy my own house! I don't wanna owe anyone anymore!"

"Owe anyone? Do you think i'll ask for something in exchange?"

"No it's just i don't wanna feel like i'm in debt."

"But still you could have just told me! You dated someone else without me knowing! And Somi was right."

"What do you mean???" Chaeyoung asked.

"She said one isn't good enough for you."

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Where were you earlier??!" Mina crossed her arms.

"I was with Sana,Momo,Dahyun,Tzuyu and Nayeon why?"

"Ohoho you're very good at lying Son Chaeyoung!"

"What are you talking abouttt??"

"You have another side chick other than Somi. I called you earlier and she picked up."

"It was them bitches who did it! I wasn't with anyone but them earlier!"

"And beside me and Somi.. Nothing's gling on between us anymore... Please trust me on this.." Chaeyoung held Mina's hand.

"How can i? You've already lost my trust. Do you think it's easy for me to trust you again?" Tears were falling from Mina's eyes.

Chaeyoung cupped Mina's cheeks and wiped her tears. "Pleasee.. I swear.." Chaeyoung uttered.

"I'm done with your shit." Mina removed Chaeyoung's hands on her cheeks.

"We're over."

"WHAT?! SO YOU'RE LETTING GO OF ME THAT EASILY?! YOU THINK I COULD LIE TO YOU LIKE THAT HUH?!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Get out."

"No.

"GET OUT!"

"FINE!!" Chaeyoung slammed the door as she went out of Mina's office.

"I still love you. But i don't know if i could trust you with my heart again." Mina sighed.