• Ika-dalawamput isang kabanata •

"Why are you looking at her?" Asahi crossed his arms while looking at his sister.

"Helloo?" Asahi waved his hand in Mina's face.

"What?" Mina flinched.

"You're looking at your secretary. Bosses don't look at their secretary like that." Asahi chuckled.

"Fine. I like her." Mina scoffed.

"I-"

"So what? You and Jaehyuk are dating." Mina frowned.

"I wasn't gonna say anything." Asahi chuckled.

"But i'm doubting your feelings for her." Mina looked at Asahi who just said that. "What do you mean?"

"You always flirt with your past secretaries and it's actually not suprising that you like your current secretary."

"Trust me this is the last one."

"Psh ok that's what you said."

"But you do know that your window is not one way right?" Asahi looked at the window.

"Huh?"

~~~

"Oh gosh why is she staring at me like that." Chaeyoung bit her lip. "Arghh she's so weird!"
Chaeyoung started scratching her head and whining.

"Whoa bitch are you drunk?" Dahyun sat on Chaeyoung's table.

"Oh shit. No i'm not." Chaeyoung sat properly on her seat.

"And can you not sit on my table?"

"Psh."

"Btw happy birthday!" Dahyun smiled

"Thanks bestie."

"What are you lookin' at there?" Dahyun asked.

"Me? I'm working wdym?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Let's go out for your birthday!" Dahyun smiled.

"Yeah sure after work." Chaeyoung smiled.
"Okay see you then" Dahyun waved goodbye.

~~~

"It's her birthday?!" Sana yelled.

"Yeah it it." Dahyun looked at Sana.

"How about we suprise her?" Tzuyu suggested.

"Yeah! Dahyun don't greet her first pretend that you don't remember her birthday!" Nayeon smiled.

"Uh hehe i kinda already did."

"It will make our plan obvious but that's fine. So we should pretend that something bad happened to her mom and she'll eventually come home and we'll suprise her!" Momo thought.

"That's a good idea i like it."

"Why aren't you guys working?" Mina walked towards then with her arms crossed.

"Sorry Ms. Myoui we'll get back to work." Dahyun sat on her chair and so did the others.

Mina went back to her office and quickly opened her laptop,looking for a nice place to eat. "Bish it's her birthday,this has to be fancy."

"Hmm yes!" She finally found a place.

~~~

chaeyoungie

hey

what

come to my house
at around 12 noon

why tf

no why tf's

ok

~~~

Chaeyoung arrived at Mina's house. She knocked on the door and when Mina opened the door she was wearing fancy clothing.

"You look weird." Chaeyoung looked at Mina.

"Wow thanks i was expecting 'Omg wow you look so pretty i'm gonna die' but this is what i get." Mina rolled her eyes.

"So why am i here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Happy birthday!!!" Mina hugged Chaeyoung.

"How did you know?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm i just know."