• Ika-labing anim na kabanata •

Mina was doing some paperworks on her table when Chaeyoung suddenly entered her office and handed something to her.

"Take that." Chaeyoung gave her a brown envelope.

"What the hell is this.......A resume?"

"Yeah my friend needs a job,Can you hire her?" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Oh god."

"Fine. I'll hire her...In one condition." Mina smirked.

"What?" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did i tell you when i was drunk?" Mina asked.

"Aish that's all you wanted to know? It's not a big deal." Chaeyoung scoffed

"Spill it!" Mina yelled a bit.

"I-T. It." Chaeyoung smiled sarcastically and Mian glared at her with anger in her eyes which made Chaeyoung gulp.

"You told me that you like me." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Really? You know that i'm drunk,right? and i didn't mean any of those. i'm sorry about that."

"It's okay i know." Chaeyoung smiled.

~~~

"CHAENGIEEEE!" Dahyun ran to hug Chaeyoung when she saw her on the building.

"DAHYUNIE!" Chaeyoung smiled and hugged Dahyun.

"Wow this place is huge!" Dahyun smiled.

"Yeah. I'm so happy we'll get to work together now! I miss you!" Chaeyoung hugged Dahyun tightly.

"Aren't you over reacting? We text each other a lot though." Dahyun chuckled.

"Yeah but i wanna see your face!" 

"What the heck?" Mina furrowed her eyebrows while looking at Dahyun and Chaeyoung hugging.

"I guess her girlfriend is here now ugh it's so painful in the eyes." Mina frowned.
Mina walked towards Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Aren't you over reacting? We text each other a lot though." Dahyun chuckled.

"Yeah but i wanna see your face!"

Mina stopped walking. 'This midget is an effing chick magnet tsk!' she thought to herself.

"Ya!" Mina yelled while crossing her arms.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung turned around.

"By the way this is my friend Dahyun. Thanks for giving her a job." Chaeyoung smiled showing her dimples.

"I-It's no problem."

"By the way is she just a friend hm??" Mina furrowed her eyebrows which made chaeyoung confused.

"The heck are you talking about? She's my best friend idiot." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Hi!" Dahyun smiled.

"O-oh really. Ok then."

~~~

Mina's cult

Sexctary added Kim Dahyun

Sexctary
Who tf changed the name 😭🏃🏻‍♀️

TZUYU
This name is immaculate wbk

SANA GÆ
Who tf is Kim Dahyun?

Dubu
Hai

OWOW
Hai

Sexctary
She's new here,She's my friend

PRETTIEST UNNIE
Oh hello Dahyun

Dubu
Hey besties 😛👏🏻👏🏻

TZUYU
Omg bestie

Sexctary
Wtf?

===============================

1 Day later

Chaeyoung went to work with Dahyun and to her suprise,Mina wasn't at work.

Myoui Mina

Hey

What

Can you come to my house

where r u

i sad come to my house

so ur at ur house ok but why?

too many questions

oh sorry i'm coming

Chaeyoung went to Mina's house. She knocked on the door but no ine answered so she just went inside. She went up to Mina's room but when she knocked no one was also opening.
So she opened the door and when she searched the room no one was there. "Where is she? tsk." Chaeyoung sighed.

She opened the bathroom door and saw Mina showering. Her eyes widened when she saw Mina naked so she quickly covered her eyes.

"What the hell Son?!" Mina yelled.

"S-sorry i didn't know you were inside,I'm gonna close the door now!" Chaeyoung closed the door.