Ultimatum

Ironwood overlooked the City of Atlas from his office. Manta airships flew by. Someone was heard clearing their throat.

Atlas Commander: Sir, we have confirmation that Doctor Watts has escaped military headquarters with the assistance of Cinder Fall. We do have Jacques Schnee in custody--

Ironwood: I don't give a damn about Jacques Schnee. What about the other two?

The pair of Atlas officers stood at attention with nervous looks on their faces. Sweat dripped down the side of the commander's face as she addressed the remaining prisoners statuses.

Atlas Commander: Sir, Branwen and Hill have... evaded capture.

As she said this, Atlas soldiers were shown scouring the wreckage of Cinder's break-in to retrieve Watts. A soldier lifted up some debris revealing a crow, which flew into the air before transforming into Qrow, who tackled the soldier to the ground.

Atlas Commander: *voiceover* But we are monitoring every exit, so they must still be inside the compound.

Another soldier lifted up some debris, revealing Robyn. She lifted her head up as the soldier pointed his gun at her.

Atlas Soldier: Hands up! We're moving you to another--

As he said this, Qrow choked out a nearby soldier before bringing up his fist to punch the soldier holding Robyn at gunpoint.

Back in the office, Ironwood angrily slammed his left fist on his desk.

Ironwood: Damn it! *huffs angrily before composing* Search everywhere for them. Do not return to this office until you have Qrow Branwen in custody.

Atlas Commander: Of course, sir.

The pair of officers saluted before leaving. Ironwood turned around to look outside the large window again. He sighed as he brought his fingers up to his ear to talk into his comlink.

Ironwood: What's the status of our--

Suddenly, a series of bright flashes occured outside his window, before two massive explosions, fusing to one, were seen engulfing Monstra. The explosion shined so bright as the light was seen engulfing Ironwood's office.

Down on the battlefield, Winter leaded the charge as the Ace Operatives carried the bomb that was to blow up Monstra, before they were knocked back from the explosion.

At the Schnee Manor, Weiss entered her room carrying a plate of bread, soup and a drink, but she dropped it in shock upon seeing the bright explosion occurring outside her window. Nora, Maira and Klein also watched the explosion from the bedside.

The explosion further reached into the City of Atlas, knocking back and obliterating some Lancers. The entire scene was engulfed in a bright light.

In the explosion's aftermath, Monstra was seen starting to dissipate. The morning sun shined through the particles of the slain Grimm. Through the dust, Neo could be seen happily skipping away from the Grimm with the Relic of Knowledge in her possession.

Elsewhere, Winter got up to witness the quiet battlefield.

Winter: Is everyone all right?

Vine: No injuries here.

Panne: *holds her ears *Me neither, except my ears.

Elm: What?!

Marrow: They... They were still inside.

He ran up to a hill to look at the remains of the Grimm, looking sad. Winter and Panne approached him and Winter held her hand on his shoulder in comfort.