Fault

Robyn cheerfully laughed, lying on the bed in her cell and examining her fingernails.

Robyn: You should have seen the look on Joanna's face. I don't think she'd ever lost a fight before that. At least, not fair and square.

Met with silence, Robyn sat up and looked over at Qrow and then Jacques, the latter of whom swatted frantically as a fly buzzed around his face.

Robyn: *sighs* Tough crowd tonight. Guess Ironwood should have paid for better cell block entertainment.

As she spoke, Robyn stood up and stretched, walking over toward Qrow's cell. Her comment earned a small chuckle from Qrow while he stared at Clover Ebi's pin.

Robyn: And he smiles. Did I win?

Qrow: Hey, it's your game. I don't make the rules.

Robyn lost her cheerful demeanor.

Robyn: I'm sorry for what happened. It wasn't your fault.

Qrow: It was, though. I made a deal with the darkness, and he paid the price. It was all happening so fast, but Clover wouldn't let up. Could have worked together against Tyrian if Clover just... But the thing that really stings? For the first time in a while I thought, maybe, maybe I could be around somebody - anybody - without my Semblance making it... complicated. And now, it just feels like a childish dream. Gone... like everybody else.

Robyn sadly looks at her hand, listening to Qrow.

Robyn: But... what about Byleth? He's your son, right? You haven't lost everything.

Qrow: *bows his head down* Byleth... I wonder where he is. He'll be disappointed when he hears what I've done. You're right, I haven't lost him yet, but... for how long can I keep the persons which means most to me safe? I don't want them gone.

Robyn: Believe it or not, I know a little of what that's like.

She walked over to the wall between her and Qrow's cells.

Robyn: When people are worried you're gonna sniff out their secrets, they tend to push you away. It makes a real connection... difficult.

She placed her fingertips to the cell wall, the Hard-Light distorting in reaction to her touch. She then pulled her hand away and looked at it.

Qrow: I--

A small beep was heard, and the door to the chamber opened. Qrow looks over to the door, clutching Clover's pin to his chest, and continued speaking as Atlas soldiers brought Watts back to his cell, accompanied by Marrow, Panne and Harriet.

Qrow: Never thought of it that way.

The soldiers tossed Watts to the floor, and Harriet stood next to Qrow's cell with her arms crossed.

Harriet: You don't get to keep that.

Qrow: I didn't kill him.

Harriet: You keep saying that, but it was your weapon covered in his blood. You're lucky that your son escaped. Next time he'll have not so much luck.

Qrow: *glares at Harriet* Leave him alone.

Panne: *walks over to Harriet, arms crossed* Maybe it was because Tyrian took his weapon after Clover disarmed him. You weren't there, but I was.

Harriet: Stop defending him! You were barely conscious. You could had imagined it!

The two women glared at each other disagreeing the other ones arguments. Qrow lowered his head and sighed. Robyn spoke up, drawing Harriet and Panne's attention.