Happier

Chapter 15
______________

Theà was surprised in all honesty. Mostly because she didn't expect Louis to join the seven deadly sins and become a soul guide after Analisa.

To her, Analisa was a goodgirl.

It's sad that love comes with consequences.

"Theà want to have some coffee or something? "
Louis asked.
"Sure why not? "
Theà replied.

Soon Theà found herself in Louis's garage.
"Is…is this yours? "
She asked unsure of how a homey mansion is  connect to a castle of glass filled with fancy cars which made her jaw drop to the floor.

"Close your mouth princess or a fly just may fly into there"
Louis said as he lifted up her chin with his index finger to close her mouth which made her glare at him.

He simply gave a her a ' you can't do anything about this' smirk which displayed a hidden dimple.

This made her feel as if her heart just jumped out of her chest.

"Come, let's go "
He said and she followed him to a Mustang.

The drive to Magic Shop was peaceful and was quite long with the calming piano music playing.

They both entered and was greeted by Luke.
"Good day-"
He stopped mid way of his sentence as soon as he saw Theà and Louis who both had grins on their faces.

"Please don't create a scene and make me loose my job "
Luke said pleadingly.

"Sure "
Luke said then they order a drink for themselves.

🌙🌙🌙

The day was peaceful even after the truth revealed itself.

At first Theà didn't understand why he accepted been the villain he never was.

Now she understands that he had no option because it was the only way that he could keep others safe and sound.

Despite what the legends say about him, if you look closer you would see a broken soul who bottles up his feelings which gets the best of him and makes everyone think that what thry have heard was true.

He's not a cold hearted villain.
He's just the hero who gave up everything to keep people save from him.

He's more than a trickster...
He's more than a villain....
He is a trickster who has a kind nature.
He's a hero who choose to live as a villain even if he was not one.

' He's nothing to what I've heard, he's just a broken soul that needs to saved ' Theà thought to herself as she looked at Louis talk to Luke.

Luke finally stopped talking to Louis, who then  turned to Theà and smiled.

"Theà, would you like a ride home? "
Louis asked.
"Sure"
Theà replied then they both got up and left the shop.

"If those two don't date, ima gonna kill someone "
A waiter said making Luke sigh.

" Trust me they wouldn't "
Luke said.
"Wanna bet on it buddy? "
The waiter asked with a smirk.
"Sure"
Luke replied and cringe internally of how human-ish he sounded.

"How about a hundred bucks? "
"A hundred bucks it is "

🌙🌙🌙

Soft music was heard as they both sat in the car.
The ride was calm and comforting.

Never in her life she thought that she would be next to a trickster or even become friends with one.

It was funny because not once he has thought that he would befriend someone who used hated him.

From the start he knew that she wasn't a bad person, she believed whatever her parents told her about him and he doesn't blame any of them, unfortunately that was just the  way things supposed to be.

Only god knows what made him tell her truth.
Maybe he saw her as a friend who he could trust?
No that was not it.

Believe it or not.

He knows the truth about her.
How? 
Pixies! 
Those sinister little things surely loves gossip.

∞ Flashback ∞
Louis is sitting by a lake, surrounded his thoughts which snapped when he heard squeaky voices.

"Look, it's the prince of trickery "
It said and infront of  him was a pixie.
This pixie had pale skin, golden cat eyes, elf like ears, it's dress was a lilly and on it's pink hair was a small flower crown.

Funny how beautiful they look when they are so sinister.

"Hey"
He said as the pixie flew around him.
"Prince of trickery, how may I help you?"
The pixie asked.

"Do you know Theà Eros?"
Louis asked.
"Yes "
The pixie replied.
"Can you tell me about her? "
Louis asked.

"Theà Eros ran away from Greece, away from her father " The pixie replied.
"Why? "
Louis asked.
"It's simple because of her life as a demi-god. You see a long time ago Cupid fell in love with a human and they had a child which is Theà. Cupid didn't want to face Hera's wrath because he broke a rule, don't fall in love with humans. Hence Cupid and Venus kept her hidden, been hidden meant that she had to sit in a room and be a doll. Theà read books about the world outside of her and she wanted to discover the world one day. Eventually she grew sick of the place she was staying and ran away. Cupid didn't do anything because in the end, he knew that she would grew tired of the house she was in "
The pixie said

∞ End of Flashback ∞

In the end, she was just a trapped soul.
Louis couldn't imagine staying in a house for all of your life and never going out.

Now she's free but not happy and he wants to change that...

He just wants her to be happier...

Hey V's! 
How are ya? 
I hope that you enjoyed this update.

Please do vote comment and share! 

Byeee!