The Judgment

Chapter 9
_____________

Silence filled up the room as the higher court men, the sins and Zagarus sat as they waited for Luke.

Meanwhile the brothers walk side by side with guards surrounding them.

"Louis, you should be in the court room "
Luke said softly.
"I just wanted to speak to you for…"
Louis trailed off his words as he looked down.
"For what Dalus? "
Luke asked calmly.
"For maybe the last time Luca "
Louis stated.

"Speak "
Luke stated calmly.
"Luke, no matter what happens in that court room, you're still the best big brother I had"
Louis stated and Luke's couldn't help but smile.

" I want you to also remember that whatever happens in that room, you'll always be my little brother"
Luke stated calmly with a small smile.

"But…" Luke started once more.
"But? "
Louis asked.
" I want you to forgive me for what I did"
Luke stated.
"I'm sure that you didn't have bad intentions and there's a reason you have did what you did "
Louis said.

"Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve a understanding family"
Luke said with a sad smile.
"Same family we have! "
Louis said scoffing slightly.

"Three Gods, the seven deadly sins, a reaper and the prince of trickery "
Luke said chuckling a bit.

"A little bit weird, a little broken but somehow together "
Louis stated.

🌙🌙🌙

Finally the doors to the room opened and after sparing one glance to each other they parted ways.

Louis took a seat next to Mairika who gave him a sad smile and Luke stood and glared at the higher court men.

"Reaper Luca"
One of the men stated.
"Yes, I believe that's my name "
Luke said almost sarcastically.

"Convicted of not reaper a soul by the name of Analisa Coles, let the judgement began "
The man continued, ignoring Luke's sarcastic comment.

"Luca you have reaped millions of souls before, what was so special about this soul? "
One asked.

"Well-"
Before Luke could continue his sentence, he got cut off by another member.

"Is it because the soul was related to your half brother, the prince of trickery? "
Another asked.

"No, it's not because of she was related to Dalos or anything. It's because some words are not better left unsaid. I always made sure the soul's I reaped told or wrote their wrote what they wanted to say, it's gives souls a bit of satisfaction "
Luke stated calmly.

"Point heard Reaper Luca but it's against the rules "
One said.
"Either can we give you a bad judgement for a righteous deed"
Another said.

"Hence,you are to stay on earth for a year without your reaper powers"
One said.

"That's your final judgement! "

Hey Heroes!
This is me writing to you with dead brain cells.
I hope that you enjoyed the short update! 
Love peace and kindness
KammyV360