We meet again

Chapter 10
__________________

" Are you sure about this? "
Louis asked as he helped Luke set up his new home.
"Yeah, this home is temporary and this punishment is for a year"
Luke stated as he sat down on the sofa closet to him.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in my mansion?"
Louis asked with a raised brow.
"Your mansion is actually very sad "
Luke stated with boredom.

"Excuse me? "
Louis asked offended.
"The door is that way"
Luke said as he pointed to the direction of the door, which made Louis glare at him.

"Why's my mansion sad? "
Louis asked his older brother in a serious tone.
"Firstly everything in that mansion is yours and secondly I really don't like hand-me-down things "
Luke stated.

Louis said nothing to Luke because of the older's reaper nature that seems to have a mind of it's own.

"Take care of yourself "
Louis said in a calm tone and all the older did was nod his head.

🌙🌙🌙

Louis left Luke's apartment and drove off to his mansion.

Driving into the yard of his old mansion made him feel mixed emotions.

Anger, depression, happiness and a bit of loneliness.
Was all these feelings just one big emotion itself?
Or what he really was?

He sighed heavily as he pushed away his unwanted thoughts.

He opened the door to a dark place.
He soon made his way to the switch and put the lights on.
The lights revealed the beauty hidden in the darkness.

He looked around the room he was in and it was surprisingly clean.
'Mae still comes to clean'
he said to himself.

"Mae! "
he called hoping that someone who was the closest to a mother for him would come.

"Ah, Louis, you're back! " a feminine voice stated in and Louis thanked the heavens that she was here.

Louis turned to the direction of the voice to see an Asian women in her 30's, who was smiling fondly at him.

Mae was a lady in her 30's, who had hazel eyes, a pixie hair cut, her body frame was slim and tall and her features made her look like a mom from a k-drama.

"Yes…Where you leaving?" Louis stated as soon as he saw her bag in her hand.
"Yes that's why the lights were off" Mae explained, she knew what he was going to ask.
"How have you been Mrs Song? " Louis asked out of the blues.

"I've been doing okay Mr Trainer " she replied, it was unusual for Louis to call her by her last name and when he does that he wants to be alone.
"I'll be going "
She stated as she left.

Louis was like her son and she knew him well.
It has been two years since she last saw him and was very happy to see him again. Mae knew that Louis needed some time alone, afterall it has been two years since Analisa's death, Mae never knew Analisa but all the things she heard from Louis, she could tell that Analisa was a goodgirl, she also knew that her death had affected Louis badly and he needed time to recover so she didn't question his decision to leave for two years. Mae knows that Louis needs some time to gather his thoughts because coming back to a life that you left behind will give you mixed emotions.

Since Mae left, Louis went up to the frames at the corner of the room.
He looked at them, a lump started to form in his throat as tears threatened to forn around his eyes.
These weren't any just pictures.... These were fond memories of Analisa and him.

He suddenly felt how lonely the villa was despite having furniture and decorations to make the place feel home.

He tried making this empty place into something homely but in the end it turned into a trash can filled with faded happiness, faded hopes and a trip down memory lane.
He let himself down, how was that even possible?

Now all he has is shattered happiness, faded hope and painful memories.

He let out a bitter laugh at his thoughts.
He's supposed to be the prince of trickery!
He's a trickster, he's a villain who has no fear, pain.
He was not meant to be a fragile begin but yet he is.
' Love was not made for the fragile but the strong'
He said to himself.

Little did he knew how wrong he was...

🌙🌙🌙

Dawn slowly faded away as dust greeted the day.
Luke had an early day because of his job he applied for as a brista at a coffee shop called Magic Shop.

Luke in all honesty hated the cutesy interior of the shop but he had to bear with it for a year so he may just get used to it.

Sometimes he whished he was his brother,his bank account was somehow always filled but then again his brother was the prince of trickery, he could easily get money by telling pretty white lies and then there was him who had to work to survive.

He walked to the shop to see another brista opening up the shop.
"Good morning "
He greeted with a fake smile.
"Well,good morning pretty boy " the brista greeted him before he opened up the door.

Not long after the waiters arrived and started to ser up the shop.
"Hey, pretty boy? " the brista called.
"Yes?"  Luke answered.

"I hope that you remember how to make the drinks "
the brista said in a serious tone.
"Yes, I do "
Luke replied and not even a minute later, a customer walked in and everyone had a smile on their faces.

"Welcome to Magic Shop, how may I serve you? " Luke cringed at his words meanwhile the girl was busy admiring him.
"Ummm…Miss?"
He called getting weirded out by her gaze.

"I'll have a caffeine moca " she stated with a smile as soon as she broke out from her daze and Luke didn't hesitate to punch in her order.
"Anything else?" he asked, doing his job.
'You' she wanted to say so badly but she couldn't.
"No"
She replied and Luke continued his job.

"That would be $5 and your name please "
He stated.
"Grace " she said as she handed in the money and in return, she got a gentle smile from him.

Grace sat down and looked around the cafe.
'Is it me or is everyone in this cafe so dumb good looking '
She said to herself.

Luke once more did his job and made the caffine moca.
"Grace "
He called her name.

Grace hated to admit that she loved the way her name came out of his mouth, she tried to hold a straight face but failed to.

"Are you okay? " Luke asked.
"Yeah" she replied as she smiled at him.

The door bell rang and Luke looked up to see Louis who had his signature playful smirk on his face.

Once more the bell rang to reveal someone both the brothers didn't expect to see.

"You"
Theà said bitterly.
"And so we meet again "
Louis said in an icy tone.

Hence dear friends, Luke knew that th rest of his day wouldn't be peaceful.

Hey Heroes! 
I'm back with a extra long update and of course Theà's appearance because she was quite non existent in my previous chapters.

I really hope that you are enjoying this book please do vote, comment and share!