Why Is He On My Mind?

Chapter 5
________________________

The rain cries down on the sinned earth, lighting brightens up the grey sky, thunder roares as Theà looks outside while drinking hot chocolate...

This day was prefect for her.
No reaper, no father whose trying to mess with her love life, no prince of trickery.

Thoughts clouded her mind as she remembered what happened yesterday...

Meanwhile somewhere in the underworld both the brothers sit quietly next to each other, daring not to say a word about yesterday's incident.

∞ Flashback ∞

"You're the prince of trickery "
She completed her sentence and those words were enough to make Louis's face go pale.

However he managed to cover it up with a small smile.
"Miss..." Louis started as his eyes went down to Theà's badge.
" Miss Theà Eros, I'm afraid that you're mistaken "
Louis stated as Luke just stood behind him with a blank expression.

Theà Eros...Her name is both Greek and Roman because Theà means Goddess in Greek and Eros is basically Cupid in Roman.

Theà shook her head in denial.
"There's no way on earth am I wrong! That raven hair, those glimmering eyes, those defined features and mostly that playful smirk, it can only be you, prince of trickery " Theà stated bitterly as she stared at him with hate.

He was used to these hateful glares so it didn't even bother him.
"Well done for you Theà Eros, you've figured out who I am "
Louis stated making Theà raise a brow.

"You're not even denying who you are anymore? "
She asked.
"Prince of trickery or deceiver, I am what I am "
Louis stated otherwise.
"Says the god who was denying who he is, a couple of seconds ago "
Theà said with a " sweet" smile.
Oh, how she loved challenges.
"There's who type of people that exist, those who deny who they are and those are at peace with what they are "
Louis stated leaving Theà speechless and shocked.

Louis smiled at his victory, when Theà realised what he was smiling for, she gave him a smug.

"You got me there, Dalos but no matter what you say, it wouldn't change the deceiver and trickster you are and it doesn't make up for the choas you did, the innocent people you killed "
She said spitting vemon with every word that came out from her mouth.

This got Louis bad and Luke knew it because he could feel how deadly his aurora turned.

Louis laughed bitterly " It's ironic, isn't it? We all are defined by our mistakes and not by who we are"
He said with gritted teeth before he pulled away Luke.

Louis left leaving Theà on the fact that she lost twice to the prince of trickery.

Louis who was beyond the feeling of wrath was speeding across town.
"LOUIS! " Luke screamed in fear which made Louis stop and look at his big brother with a raised brow.

Luke after gathering his breath, finally spoke well more like shouted.
"ARE YOU NUTS? DO YOU PLAN TO KILL US? HUH? YOU WHERE DRIVING LIKE A MADMAN! "
Luke scolded the younger brother which caused Louis to snap back at Luke.

"First of all, who the fuck was she to tell me all those things, huh? Did I ask to be this way? Did I even ask to be the god of fucking trickery? I was not the reason behind the choas and the murder of innocent people, someone else was and I just took the blame for it for over a milanuim!! "
Louis let out whatever he was thinking and Luke listened to him.

"Louis, you have every right to be angry but at times, you need to control it or you're going to hurt someone "
Luke stated calmly and guilt washed over Louis.

"Luke...I'm sorry "
Louis said honestly.
" It's okay, you're forgiven "
Luke said with no emotions at all as he got out of the car but Louis didn't buy his half-brother's statement so he got out of the car to see that Luke isn't there.

He sighed heavily but sadly as he got back into the car and drove off in the starry night.

| End of Flashback |

'His smile was so beautiful even his glimmering eyes that told more than his appearance did... Wait? What? You were supposed to hate him Theà Eros. He's the goddam prince of trickery! He's a deceiver! A sweet talker that tells you the things you want to hear! He's a murder! ' Theà said to herself but then her thoughts once more told her otherwise.

' How do you know that? You only heard all of these things from your parents '
She said to herself.

Theà let out a frustrated shriek at her thoughts while Cupid couldn't help but chuckle at his daughter's agony.

🌙🌙🌙

However...
In the underworld the brothers still sit in silence but it's broken when Louis speaks.

" Luke, I'm sorry. It really wasn't my intention to snap at you, it's just that I was frustrated at what that girl had said "
Louis stated honestly and now it was Luke's turn to feel guilty.

"It's me who needs to be sorry Louis, not you because even when you apologised, I was really heartless towards your honest apologie. I'm really sorry because at times my reaper side has a mind of its own "
Luke stated honestly.

"It's okay, you're forgiven "
Louis said honestly which made Luke chuckle a bit.

Why???
Was the word that was hovering in Theà's head.
Why couldn't she get him of her mind?
He's a distraction right now in her life.

Theà looked up at her ceiling as she petted her kitten.
"Why is he on my mind all the time? "
She asked out loud.

Hey my heroes!
I'm back with an update and I hope that you enjoyed it!
Please do vote, comment, and share!

Love you guys lots!!!

Love, peace and kindness
KammyV360.