Trouble

Chapter 6
__________________

"I'm a dark soul guide and I'm here to guide you to the underworld "
Louis stated emotionlessly as he stared at the soul coldly.

"W-what have I done? "
The soul asked in fear.
"Sins "
Louis stated in almost a ' duh ' tone.

"Pride, Lust,Sloth,Envy,Gluttony, Greed, Wrath,hatred, ego and power hungry... Don't all those things make us human? Why are we punished for it? "
The soul stated making Louis raise a brow.

"It's just the law of nature"
Louis replied.
"Whose law? God's or Satan? "
The soul snapped back.

"Listen soul, it doesn't matter who made these laws, all we do is follow them and these laws are what separates good from bad, hell from heaven. Somehow, anyhow we all abide by those rules "
Louis stated honestly.

The soul said nothing but followed Louis who was still trying to recover from the conversation they had.

Never in his life has ever questioned why we get punished for things that make us humans.

"You know there's a saying that runs within the supernatural begins "
Louis started, breaking the silence.
"About? "
The soul asked.
"Never fall into the temptations of man "
Louis stated.

"Why is that? "
The soul asked.
"Our immoral lives isn't what they depicted in story books where if a mortal had to be with the supernatural, everything will be rainbows and unicorns. There's always a price to pay in the end and trust me no human in their right mind will be willing to pay that price"
Louis stated.

"Love comes with a price "
The soul stated and Louis nodded.

🌙🌙🌙

Soon the soul was delivered to the sins and Louis had another work to do.

Never in this world has he ever thought about that nor has he questioned it.

"Louis are you okay? "
A voice said starling Louis a bit, he looked at the direction of the voice to see Luke.

"Luke!  I didn't see you there! "
Louis said sheepishly.
"Huh?  I'm always next to you! "
Luke said with a little hurt expression displaying on his face.
"I'm sorry?"
Louis said in almost a questioning way.

Luke playfully rolled his eyes and faked a scoff.
"Sorry? My butt !"
Luke stated.

Soon both the brothers were back
"Boys? "

A voice called making both the boys turn around and see their uncle .
"Zagarus? "
Louis stated
"Uncle? "
Luke stated.
"Boys there's a problem! "
He stated before soliders came.
"Reaper Luca, you're under arrest for giving a soul by the name of Analisa Coles extra time"
The solider said as others handcuffed Luke which made Louis's heart dropped.

Both uncle and nephew watch in sadness as the soldiers took away Luke.

There was silence that spoke and rusty iron bars separated the brothers.
I