Chapter 21

"Excuse me." I heard a familiar voice ask and I turned my head as I was sitting on the couch with a sleeping Jude. Danny was standing there in 'normal' clothes. I looked up from the normal TV and Lotus did too. He looked at Lotus for a couple of seconds, blinking, before looking at me. "I was wondering if I could escort Julia for a walk- Is that your baby girl? O my lord she looks a lot like Ollie." Danny said right away walking up to me, as he was my 'brother''.

"This is little Jude." I confirmed and he looked down.

"She's perfect." Danny confirmed.

"I'll go on a walk with you. Lottie?" I asked as I held out little Jude and she nodded and grabbed her and she was looking at Danny with a small smile. I knew that four nights ago he had come by for a walk with me, but I was in bed being depressed, so he went on a walk with Lotus. They had a connection which was great and adorable to be honest. A graet matc.

We walked out of the house in silence before arriving at the beac.

"Want to sit down?" Danny asked and I nodded looking at him as we sat down and I looked at him and he stared back at me with a small smile. "How are you?" He asked and I frowned looking at him as he showed his watch and I recognized it from somewhere. "They are listening." He added in a knowing tone.

"They?"

"Your husbands. This is a secure line between them and us." Danny said and I looked around for a second. "They can't talk back in this, btu they can hear you."

"How am I sure?" I said and he gave me a small smile as he then took off his watch and turned it around and Trevor's Gotarcode was on the back and I giggled. "Creative." I said as I handed it back to him. "Why are you doing this?"

"Eternal glory." Danny said amused and I giggled a bit at that. "And they asked me, personal mission from the kings. Looks good."

"That is true. But I'm ok now. I miss Ollie, I miss them, I miss Mum and dad and dave." I sighed staring ahead. "And I can't stay on this marvelous island for much longer." I said and he nodded slowly looking at me as he gave me a small smile. "I'm happy that you're here though. It's like having a part of my heart back, but it's not the same." I said and he nodded slowly at that. "And I just want to go home. I really just want to be home."

"I understand that." He said looking at me and I nodded slowly "Yeah?" He said and I frowned looking at him. "Ok." He said and he put his hand on his ear as he looked into my eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Play along." He said and I nodded looking at him as he then put a strand of my hair back but put something in my ear. "United League is watching us." He said and I stared at him with a frown.

"Hey babe." I heard in my ear and my eyes widened as I looked at Danny and Danny stared back at me with a huge smile. "Babe? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah" I said as I put my hand on Danny's leg and he looked back ahead. "What?" I said confused. "What is going on?"

"We send Danny there to infiltrate." Trevor said and hearing his voice made tears roll down my cheeks. "He has a very small earpiece so we can talk every now and then. They can't find it on you. The beach is a safe space. You will have to allow him to make fake moves on you and you will have to do it back- "

"How are you?" I demanded, not caring about all of this. I put my arms over my pulled-up knees and my head sideways to look at Danny whom looked back at me with a small smile as he put his hand on my crossed arms.

"I miss you." Trevor sighed and I nodded at that. "But in both scenarios', you'll be back before your 22nd birthday." He said and I smiled very widely at that and I nodded.

"How is Ollie?" I asked

"Ollie is being watched by Lea." I heard another voice say and I covered my mouth a bit, as Wills booming voice was heard and it was just too much. "We are working so much that we can't take care of him and love him the way that he should be loved for right now. But we visit him loads and get loads of pictures. He's happy and thriving."

"Good. Good." I stammered a bit as I let out a small breath. "Heather give birth?"

"Healthy boy." I heard Hugo's voice state and that broke my heart even more and I held onto Danny's hand tighter and he rubbed my arm a bit at that before he put his arm around me and I cuddled up to him. "How is Jude?"

"I can't let her go." I said as I started to get emotional. "I know it's better."

"I understand." Hugo said right away. "But we would urge, no, ask you, that if the Judges decide to keep us separate, and they bring out that statement, that you send her to us."

"Ok." I said very carefully as I started to cry a bit more. "I miss all of you so much. I just want to be back home." I said and I started to full on sob now and it was quiet on the other line.

"It's going to be ok Love. You'll be back with us very soon. I swear on my life, on Locatlie, we will get you back." Will said and I nodded at that as I looked up and wiped tears from my face.

"There are other guards coming. What do I do now?"

"Let him take your face again to take the sensor out." Trevor said and I nodded slowly. "We believe that if they think you have romantic interest in someone else, it might help too. We won't get jealous." He said. "Keep your head up baby."

"I love you" I said and Danny smiled.

"We love oyu too." William said and Danny then grabbed the earthing out of me, which was 2mm at most and put it in his pants and he held onto me as I fully broke again.

I had heard their voices for a short while, more than I had heard them in the past months. But it wasn't enough, it would never be enough until I was in their arms.

A.N.

I will post the last chapter and the Epilogue later today! This weekend i've got a wedding and my sister is staying for the weekend. So, I'll post the prologue of book 6 on sunday/monday! 

I hope everyone is enjoying Locatlie's story.

What is your opinion on Danny?