Chapter 12

"When did your husbands figure out you are Willow Jefferson?" Lana asked the moment we continued and I took a sip of my drink and I nodded.

"I don't specifically know the exact date, they later told me that they knew just before the wedding." I said and she nodded at that.

"And they did not share that with you?"

"I didn't want to know." I replied as I looked at my mother in the audience whom was softly crying looking at me. "I at first didn't want to focus on my past. I wanted to let go of the past and focus on my future with my husbands." I explained to her and she gave me a curt nod. "During the honeymoon they told me they knew where I came from and my family, and that if I ever wanted to know, that when I was ready, that I could come to them."

"When did you find out?" Lena asked and I nodded slowly.

"About half a year after we got married, I was walking in Gotar with my security team and we were attacked." I said carefully and she frowned looking at me. "This is important for the probable follow up questions." I elaborated to the judges whom were all starting at me in interest. "I was held hostage for about an hour or two by about thirty men whom wanted to take me back to the United States of America. Stating that they could get me back to my parents. They had the same suspicions about my marriage to my husbands as what they are currently being accused for. I didn't want to go with them because I didn't trust them, I didn't know whom they were, I didn't know what their intentions were and my husbands told me they would tell me when I was ready. During that attack I lost my first child." I said putting my hand on my belly. "After that, I didn't want to know, I wanted to forget any part of my past, as I felt like my past only brought me pain." I elaborated and I took another sip of my drink. "A short time before we went to the United States, my husbands sat me down and told me that I had to know whom I was, because the current President of the United States knows my family." I said and I bit the inside of my lip. "They told me whom I was, they showed me pictures, they gave me a couple of days to do research about my family. So to answer your question, I found out in January of 2044."

"So why did you not get into contact with your family the moment you found out? That is highly suspicious. You knew that your parents were looking for you, you knew that they were missing their daughter the same way that you are missing your son. Why would you not relieve them of the uncertainty?"

"Firstly they did not live in uncertainty. Parts of my DNA was found at the cult so they assumed I was dead. I had a conversation with my father about this and they were sad but relieved when they found out information about me." I said. "Secondly, the people that took me hostage, they said they were working together with people of the American government. We did not know exactly whom we could trust so we did not know how to bring it to the American government. We also knew that there were people in this world that believed this horrid conspiracy theory we are currently discussing, and we were afraid of what would happen if the daughter of Brad and Ana Jefferson would appear as the queen of Locatlie. With the fact that we are sitting here today, the fears that we had were logical."

"The story of you living in Hawaii has been fact checked and there is a birth certificate made and fake identities for your so-called parents. Were you aware of that?"

"I was." I confirmed. "They did that in collaboration with the Governor of Hawaii, after explaining to him roughly what was going on. They told him that I had been taken by the organization and that we wanted a fool proof story to protect me. The Governor of Hawaii agreed to it, taking into consideration that the tourism to Hawaii would spike if people knew that the Queen of Locatlie came from there; and that has proven to be true." I said and she nodded slowly looking at me.

A man stood up now and gave Lena a look and she sat down. "Hello my name is Bradley Melanon, I am a representative of the United States." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "You so far have denied their claims to kidnpaping, to sexual abuse of a minor, and of forcing them into marriage." He said and I nodded. "Did they ever hold you against your will?" He then asked me.