Chapter 20

"Excuse me." The head of security of the Locatlie team said the next day at the breakfast table. I looked up at him and gave him a nod; I had agreed with him that he would not have to wait for me to say 'You may address', but that I'd gave him a curt nod. "I'd like to introduce you to the extra security men and women that have arrived." He said carefully and I stared at him for a second and nodded.

"Of course, I'll be at the security house in ten ok?" I said and he nodded bowing his head towards me before he turned around and walked away. I finished my breakfast before putting on something semi decent. I then gave Jude, whom was being held by Ana, several kisses before I went to the security house.

I arrived there and I saw that about a hundred men and women were waiting outside and were being debriefed by the head of security, his name being Tim. I walked up to Tim and as I walked up towards the 100 men and women, they all knelt for me. I looked at them while walking and I couldn't help but smile at that.

"Good morning, I want to thank all of you for coming to this strange land to protect me and my family." I said with a smile as I looked at all the faces but I then got distracted by one face, whom I recognised from somewhere. I couldn't quite place it though and that guy looked back at me, but not at my face. "Tim, whom is number 5423." I said looking at the number on the helmet. Tim then grabbed the list of names, his assistant handing it to him, and he looked through the names.

"That is Daniel Quinsen." Tim said and my eyes widened as I realised whom he was; he was the brother of Dave, the son of Maci and Richard and the biggest smile appeared on my face as I looked at him and he stared back at me with some amusement. "Highest ranking officer of Yordan, grew within the ranks within years."

"I would like him to escort me back home please." I stated casually and Tim looked at me for a second and then gave me a curt nod. When I was at the security house of the Locatlie forces, I knew that I would be respected and I would not be second guessed. It was a little bit like home. I wasn't allowed to go there too much according to the United League or something, but I went by every week.

"Sergeant Quinsen." He said introducing himself with a greeting before he walked up to me and I then realised he was one of my 'brothers' from my story, and in his eyes, I could see that he had been debriefed on that with my husbands.

"Danny." I squealed in enthusiasm, as I pretended I didn't see the hundred others and I ran up to him to hug him and he hugged me back. I grabbed his face. "How are you? How are mom and dad? How is Dave?" I demanded right away as tears appeared in my eyes. "Come on." I said as I grabbed his arm and everyone was staring at us in shock, but didn't dare say anything.

"Mom is amazing. The bakery in Gotar is doing splendid. Dad still enjoys working for Princess Natalie." He said as we walked. "Dave is currently following a personal internship with Trevor." He said as I saw that some other guards from other countries were staring at us, but I ignored that. "He gives you his love." Danny said.

"You saw him?" I said stopping my eyes widening.

"I am here by his request." Danny said and my hands were put together in enthusiasm. "He knew you'd recognise me. I met with your husbands yesterday before we left to come here. They said they'd agree on your proposal you stated in the interview you did with Lotus." He said as I held onto his hands. "They also said that you'd be extra affectionate with me as I am your brother." He said with a huge smile and I nodded enthusiastically. "And to be patient. That if it isn't what you expected, that they will take action. That they have been planning everything and are ready to strike at any moment. They want to await the judges statement." He said and tears appeared in my eyes. "And that they love you."

"I can't believe you're here." I said hugging him and he held me. "Thank you so much." I whispered in his ear and he nodded. "Come meet my parents. But Dave? He's doing well then? Mum must be so proud." I said and he giggled and nodded as we arrived at my house, loads of security guards waiting for me but I ignored that as we passed them.

"Mum is ecstatic. Says she can't wait to see you in the bakery again. She misses you too." He commented and I wiped some tears away in excitement. I arrived in the backyard where my family was and I was holding onto this guy's arm.

"Everyone." I said my eyes wide and tears slowly rolling down them. "I want you to meet my brother, Daniel, or Danny." I said and everyone looked at Danny in shock and then back at me. "He's the eldest one. The one that had an argument with Trevor after standing me up. He stood up for me against his ruler, as a military person, so that's huge." I said and I saw that the United states security guards were hearing this. "He's been transferred here."

"O my lord, You're hot." Lotus said and I burst out into laughter as Daniel looked at Lotus with a huge smile.

"Ditto." He replied. "It's so nice to meet all of you. I would say I've heard a lot about you, but that wasn't the case."

Mom stood up though and smashed herself into a hug with him and he accepted it. I smiled very widely. "Thank you for keeping my daughter sane when she was lost." She said grabbing his face. "It's so nice to have a little piece of her old life here."

"I was delighted to hear I could transfer here. Legally it is allowed as well so that's great." Danny said. "You must be Poppy." He said and Poppy giggled and nodded as she hugged him and then Clover did too. "I do have to go back to be debriefed. But it was so nice to meet all of you. I'll see you around sis." He said giving me a hug and I held onto him tightly and I cried a bit and he let out a breath as he rubbed my back. As if he understood I needed. But I then realised he was probably briefed for hours by my husbands about me as a person.

"It's going to be ok ladybug. You're strong." He said grabbing my face and I nodded. "I love you ok?" He said.

"I love you too. So proud of you" I said and he bowed his head to me and he walked away and I then sat down and I burst out into sobs now.

"Whats going on?" Lotus asked.

"I miss mum and dad. I call them that." I said through my sobs. "I miss Dave. I miss my husbands, I miss Ollie. I just want to go home." I said as the sobbing became more intense and after a while dad carried me to bed where I stayed in for days.

A piece of my heart had been brought here and it made me happy, but at the same day it made me miss my husbands even more.

Danny told me to keep faith though and to be patient. That my husbands had a plan. But how long could I live in this uncertainty, before going batt shit crazy?