Chapter 3

The plan for me was now to not talk about my husbands and about my life in Locatlie anymore. Not until a lawyer came and would ask me if I wanted to testify. Until then I had to pretend that it hurt me too much; but then again that was the truth. I missed my husbands, I missed Oliver. I missed everything about Locatlie.

"Because of safety concerns regarding you" Brad started three days later, me only haven laid in bed and that was it. "We are staying in England. You aren't allowed to be seen in public. We are afraid that they might find out where you are and come to take you." He said and the way he said that annoyed me, and my poker face was halted for a second and I knew my angry look was shown.

"If you want me to live with the rules that you guys put up for me, you will have to stop talking about them as if they're animals." I said and he stared at me for a couple of seconds and blinked before nodding. I was allowed to leave now and my mother had hinted to me that there was a media circus going on and that my exact location wasn't known to a lot of people, apart from a hand full of them. At least that's what they thought, I knew for sure that Locatlie knew exactly where and how I was. I also knew that they would never take me back with force, until the three kings were back. I also knew that they would not 'kidnap' me again now, we would have to publicly let me make a statement saying I wanted to go back.

I had once asked Hugo why I couldn't do that in the beginning, but he had told me that he needed me, they needed me, to be at the trial. Lord, I missed Hugo and his pretentious cheating ass. I got put into a car and driven away. I looked out the window and stared at London, just like I had done five weeks prior. This time it felt different though; mainly because I wasn't with my husbands, I didn't feel happy. I also knew with them that I'd be with Oliver soon, while right now I knew that I would not see Oliver until at least next year and that fucking broke my heart.

After a long drive we arrived at a gate and I sat up a bit straighter as I looked around and I didn't recognize any of this. This was large though.

"This is our ground." Brad said as he looked through the mirror of the car; he was driving. He was a rich guy and yet he drove himself. My husbands told me that there was no need for me to learn how to drive, as I would always have drivers. "It's a couple hundred acres. We have a large house, a movie theater, tennis field, football field, basketball field, athletic field around that." He said and I stared at him with my eyes widening. "A waterpark, a roller skate ring and an ice skating ring, all year around." He said and my eyes widened even more as I looked. "It's a lot, but I think we can survive here until January. The security has been heightened and I think the six of us can be ok here."

"Don't the youngest two have to go to school?" I asked curiously and Brad smiled a bit at that.

"We have hired two personal tutors for this upcoming school year. They will live in the guest house. A married couple." He explained and I nodded slowly at that as he parked the car and I looked around and my eyes widened as I saw the number of cars. I stepped out and I walked up to a red car and looked at it. "Did your husbands have a lot of cars?"

"No. They didn't see the necessity of driving when you have drivers. Although Hugo did have a driver's license, but then again he can also fly a plane and fly helicopters." I said with a small smile as I looked at the car. "Can you teach me how to drive?" I asked Brad, looking at him with a small smile. "I promise I'm a fast learner and patient and can handle constructive criticism." I said and tears appeared in his eyes.

"Of course, we can do that." Brad said as Ana looked at Brad with a huge smile and I nodded slowly.

"I think it would be a lovely surprise for them." I said looking at the car. "I do have to tell the two of you something, and I think here we are safe." I said looking around for a second, I knew there were some camera's, but I didn't care. "I am currently 8 weeks pregnant." I said and Ana's eyes widened and Brad's eyes widened as well. "I want to keep this a secret for as long as possible, but I feel like the two of you have to know, due to security and stuff." I said and Brad stared at me for a second or two and nodded.