Chapter 2

After the tests I had fallen asleep again. I had heard them state that they were going to take me off of my drugs right away, as they had discovered that I was pregnant. I told them not to tell anyone, that it wasn't public knowledge. I had said all these things as I saw a camera in the corner of my eyes, and I knew that Lucas would hear this. Lucas was the father of my husbands. One of the three.

When I woke up two days later, having woken up a couple of times in between but the discomfort was too high, I felt a tad more comfortable. I looked sideways and I saw my mother laying on the couch, with her had on my fathers' lap.

Brad Jefferson was on his laptop reading something and my mother was asleep. They had not left my hotel room. I looked out the window and it was still raining. I looked to the side and saw a door but also a 'mirror' that I knew right away meant that there were people watching me. I looked around and there was no camera.

"Can I sit up?" I asked "Water?" I added and dad looked up and his eyes widened and he nodded as he slowly stood up and mum woke up slightly. He handed me a bottle of water and put a straw in my mouth. I could hold it with my right hand, as my left shoulder was all casted up. He then slowly highered me with the bed and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said as I put the bottle down and I looked around a bit. "Who is in charge in Locatlie at the moment?"

"I've heard that King Steven, King Simon and King Lucas are currently taking charge." Brad said and I nodded slowly at that as I put my head against the pillow and let out a small sigh.

"How long have I been here now?" I asked carefully as I looked at him and I saw that my mother woke up and she slowly walked up towards me and sat down on the same chair.

"For 5 weeks now." Brad said and I nodded slowly, understanding.

"I'm off the pain medications?" I asked as I looked at my shoulder which was casted.

"You are." Brad said very carefully, he was afraid, or worried about what I would say or ask. I also knew he probably wanted to get more information out of me for the people behind the mirror.

"What is the United League?" I asked confused as I looked at Brad and Brad showed me a small smile.

"After the summit and after the attack, three groups seemed to have been formed. The United League is led by the United states. It has countries in it like Russia, England, Spain, Canada,Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, the majority of Africa and half of Asia." He explained and I nodded. "The League of Nations, which is led by Locatlie, includes France, the majority of Europe, Mexico China, India, Australia the majority of south America." He explained and I nodded slowly. "And the Neutral league, which includes several countries as well, well they are neutral."

"Are we at war?" I said confused as I put my head back a bit.

"No. The two groups just have different priorities right now and they have to find a way to get to a middle ground." He explained and I nodded slowly at that. "The case in January will be important for that though."

"Why?" I asked looking sideways at him.

"Because the United League is building a case against Locatlie." He explained and I nodded.

"A case with no substance?" I said with some amusement as I got some chocolate pudding Brad looked at me a bit shocked, but he did not respond to it. I realised that they would not believe me and I made the decision to drop it. Combined with it not being safe; as I had no idea whom was listening. "Where are my billions of sisters?" I said looking around for a second.

"Three sisters actually." Brad said with a small smile and I nodded at that as he grabbed his phone.

"Lotus is the eldest. She just turned 22." He explained and I frowned at that.