-*𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤*-

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

I watched as Don's back muscles flexed while he put on his shirt. My stuffie in hand, I sat up in the bed and looked admiringly at his body. The way his hair fell in front of his face when the plain white t-shirt was pulled over his head was enough to put me into a trance. I guess he could feel my eyes burning on him because he turned around. "My eyes are up here, sweetheart."

I blushed intensely and buried my head into the dinosaur's soft fur. I heard a chuckle before he lifted my chin with his finger. "I'm just teasing, love. You can look all you want. I'm all yours." He kissed my head and swiftly walked into his bathroom. He left me red and flustered, as usual.

In order to get back at him for all the teasing he did, I decided to get back at him. I quietly slid off the bed and peeked around the corner to his bathroom where he stood at the sink, brushing his teeth. I quickly snuck up behind him and jumped yelling "BOO!"

He didn't scream. In fact, he didn't look bothered at all, just...confused. He cocked his eyebrow down at me while continuing to brush his teeth. "You good?" he asked, his mouth full of foam. I pouted and wrapped myself around his leg. "No! I didn't scare you!" He spit and rinsed his mouth, then picked me up from his leg.

"Oh, honey. You are very scary ok?" I continued pouting and his face went from playful to stern as a swift smack was placed on my butt. "Princess. Listen to me. Quit it with the attitude, understand?" I sighed and relaxed my body in his strong hold. "Sorry, daddy." I felt the corners of his mouth rise on my forehead as he kissed it. "It's ok, sweets." he placed me on the counter and handed me the pink toothbrush he bought me to keep in his room. I placed water and toothpaste on the brush and started doing the back and forth motion inside my cheeks.

He grimmised and turned his head the other direction. "What's wrong?" with his back still turned, he answered. "Nothing, honey. Daddy is just being silly." I shrugged and finished brushing my teeth. "All done!" He turned back around and kissed my lips softly. I was hungry for more so I pulled him in for a harder, more forceful kiss.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I caged him into the passionate kiss, to which he reciprocated by his strong hold on me.

He grunted and cupped my hips with his hands. My fingers tangled in his hair while he continued to feel up and down my hips. I decided to be bold for once and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He took that as a green light to explore my mouth with his tongue. My moans from the stimulation echoed in the lavish bathroom.

Before I knew it, he licked from my bottom to top lip before biting the bottom lip in his teeth, pulling it softly. He pecked once more and tiled my eyes to him. "I only have a few days until I win the wager. I need to make sure I look my best, yes?" I nodded, in a hypnotic state while he walked out of the bathroom and out of the dorm.

600 words

Love, V