--𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔡--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

Don's entire manor changed when his eyes met Draco's. They both looked cold and unmoving, neither of them breaking first. I cleared my throat in an attempt to break the tension. The bad vibes were making me feel introverted and less willing to keep face. "What do you want, Malfoy?" Draco let out a breath and I noticed his appearance.

His blonde hair was perfectly styled as always and in contrast with don's messy loose curls. " I just wanted to wish you luck. The ceremony is not too far away and I would hate to show a lack of sportsmanship. Especially in front of Ms.Ariah. And the matters we discussed earlier, they are being handled with my father and yours."

I gave him a stern nod, trying to look intimidating. I wanted him to think I knew he was going to do as I said because I was a threat. But most likely, it was Don that made the decision a bit easier to make.

Don wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head. I felt like an egg being protected by its mothers wings from predators. "You've said it, now go away. " He held his hands up in mock surrender and blended into the rest of the party.

Don's heartbeat had increased so much that I could feel the veins in his hands and arms pulsing. I turned around and his eyes were still fixated on the crowd he disappeared into. Like if he stared long enough, Draco would re-appear so he could kick his ass.  "Baby...are you ok?" His face relaxed slightly and he closed his eyes, exhaling. "Don't worry about me, princess. Just enjoy the party." He Kissed my head.

"I didn't ask you what to do. I asked if you were ok." He chuckled and Inhaled the scent of my hair. He does that a lot. Maybe it helps him stay calm. " Yes, sweetheart. Because of you, I am ok. I have recessed my urge to beat the fuck out of someone 5 times since I met you. I blame you, you cute little pain in my ass."

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'll take that as a complement! Let's go dance!" I pulled his hands into the crowd and soon enough, we were in a  large group of other horny teenagers, dancing and grinding on each other. I've never been known for being traditionally modest but not a "slut" either.

I used to have a low sense of self-worth. But after Don, that all went away for the most part. I felt more and more confident as the song continued. Soon, my back was on his chest and his hands guiding my hips to the rhythm of the song.

My back made slow rolls, always ending with my butt grazing his steadily heardening crotch. His hands moved up and down my body as "Señorita" came on. Soon, our hips were in perfect rhythm with each other. The up-beats were perfectly timed with the timing of the song so our movements were in sync. He turned me to meet his eyes but his hands stayed planted on my waist.

My hands ran over and under his shirt, my hands running over the hard bumps of his abbs. "If you keep doing that, I may need to take you upstairs." Just as he spoke, the song ended. "Guess not." I quickly removed my hand and turned away with a smirk. Before I could get far, his large hands engulfed mine and then my neck when he turned me back around.

He groaned on my cheek, making me gasp at his sudden aggressive actions. "You. Upstairs. Now."

647 Words

A/N: Sorry the last few chapters have been shorter. I have had a lot going on and been very busy. I will try my best to keep up with daily updates!

-Love, V