**𝔓𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰**

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

We walked back to the class we both have together with a few minutes to spare before the class was due to start. When he went to open the door, I stopped him by grabbing his cloak. "Before I forget! Where are my panties?!" His devilish smirk was handsome obviously, but I didn't let him see it through my angry appearance. "I took them, sweetheart. So that anyone who came into my dorm knew it was claimed by you. And your angry face is so adorable."

I blushed while he left me for the classroom before joining him shortly after. Instead of taking my usual seat in the front, I sat next to Don. It was our first time in class together since becoming a couple, so we received a bit of attention. Unlike some, I kind of enjoyed the attention. Watching eyes never seemed to bother me so I took the opportunity topeck Don on the lips. Just to let everyone know he is off the market. Not surprisingly, the eyes of the girls in the classroom soon filled with jealousy, only feuling my actions further. I kissed him again while he gripped my thigh under the table. We pulled away, out of breath.

"Jealous, kitten? " I looked down at my shoes while he continued to tease my thigh. "Don't worry. I love it." He smiled and kissed me again as professor Flitwick started the lesson, his hand never leaving my leg. Occasionally rubbing the top of it with his thumb.

"Alright students, today we will be casting a spell used for all scientific fields of discovery and research. It is called 'aisthíseis' This spell will heighten all or some of your five senses. Today we will learn how to heighten your sense of smell. You can use this spell to figure out which cup of water has poison and which is safe to drink."

Two silver goblets appeared in front of everyone. " Everyone, smell both liquids and guess which has the poison and place it in front of you. " I smelled both of the clear liquids but could smell no difference. Same for everyone else in the room. Simply to comply with orders, I placed the left goblet in front of me. "Very good! Now, turn to the person next to you and cast this spell "aisthíseis myro." Don and I did so to each other and as soon as the spell was cast, I could smell so many things.

The cooks preparing lunch, the potions being brewed next door, etc. The entire room filled with gasps at the new feeling. "Now smell the glasses again, and place the poisoned cup in front. Once you have done that, drink the safe water." I did as I was told and smelled both liquids. One smelled normal but the other had a slight chemical smell. That was the poisoned water. Confident I was right, I drank the other glass and watched as Daddy did the same.

I gasped when A girl a few tables away started gasping and choking. Professor quickly ran to her and poured liquid from a vial into her mouth. We all breathed a sigh of relief when her breathing steady again. "You failed this lesson." The boy next to her was the one who casted the spell. His face turned red with embarrassment while the girl got up with a huff.

"Is she gonna be ok?" My face was concerned and frowning while Don squeezed my thigh. "Don't worry sweetheart. She's had worse things in her mouth." I playfully hit his chest while we both laughed.

"alright , class, settle down. Since we have a few extra minutes, you will all learn how to heighten your sense of touch. Cast the spell: 'aisthíseis afi' to the person next to you." we did and suddenly the feeling of my clothes on my skin became dreadfully uncomfortable. I jumped when Don's hand moved up my thigh. "B-baby-" the bell rang signaling 10 minute break.

Don and I assumed the same thing and ran into the broom closet. His hands on my skin felt better then they ever had while he kissed my neck and lips hard. "W-w need to use this s-spell more oft-ten" he grunted in agreement while gripping my ass and making me moan. "Fuck, princess... Can you feel how hard I am?" I nodded and he gripped my chin hard. "Words."

"Yes daddy." with that, he continued to kiss me while grinding his cock against my crotch. "Good girl...fuck...such a good fucking girl for me." Our speeds continued to increase while he humped me, his erection rubbing against my clit . I wrapped my leg around his torso, giving him better access to my heat.

"Daddy I'm gonna...please may I?" he gripped my hair, staring into my eyes. "Cum, baby. Cum for daddy." I waited not a second longer before releasing with him. While catching our breath, he held me in his arms, my body not moving from where it was. "If we hurry, I'll apparate us to my dorm so I can change my pants."

"What about me?" he chuckled and tilted my chin with his pointer finger. "You, my little kitten, get to stay in your cum all day as a reminder of what a needy slut you are for daddy. Then later tonight..." He dipped his head low, his mouth on my ear, "I'll clean you up."

I nodded and earned a kiss on the lips. "That's my good girl."

930 words

-Love, V