--𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

I woke up to sunlight blinding me from behind the curtains. I moved my hand from Don's chest to my face to block out the sun when I heard a grunt. "Put it back." I giggled a bit and did as I was told. "Good morning, baby." He grumbled and pulled me closer. "How do you wake up so happy?" I fiddled with his hair and smiled at the ticklish feeling of his new-forming beard that grazed my cheeks.

"I always do when I'm with you. I used to have to cuddle my stuffies when I was sad or lonely, but now, you give me enough touch and affection to satisfy me at all times." He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Well when I win the dark lord's favor, I will get to shower you with love forever. And that reminds me, I got something for you. In the closet over there."

He released me from his grip and I gasped. He pointed to a closet next to his bathroom. I shot up and raced to the wooden door. I opened it to see a giant stuffed dinosaur. It was lavender and soft. It was the nicest thing Anyone had ever done for me. I gripped the stuffie and turned around with tears in my eyes.

"Shit what's wrong, sweetheart? Do you not like it? I'll get you a different one! Please don't cry, my love." I used one arm to grip the gift while the other wiped my face free of tears. "T-thank you so much. I love it." He kneeled in front of me and cupped my face in his hands. "Are you sure?" I nodded over and over before Gripping him tightly and kissing him hard.

"I love you!" He chuckled and reciprocated the embrace. "I love you too baby."

A/N: Sorry this is more of a cute romantic one-shot. I wanted to post but It is so hectic in my personal life right now. I hope you enjoyed this little update.

337 words

Love, V