--𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔱--

_________

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
_________

I woke up to the squawk of an owl at my window carrying two letters in its beak. When I opened the door, the pale white bird and he flew onto the perch set up on my desk. Bean was not very happy about this fourghen creature coming into his space. "Thank you, little friend. " I took the letters from his beak and pet his head before watching him fly out the window. The letters had two diffiretn seals. One welcoming me with the light blue wax and flowered stamp. And the other showing me caution and intimidation. The dark green wax was embellished with an 'M' wrapping around a snake. I decided to open the letter from Delia first.

"Dearest Ariah,

I'm so glad you are having a good time at school! Headmistress has not been able to find me a new roommate so the dorm has been really quiet. I really do miss you so much. Don't forget me!-Delia"

I smiled at the sweet notions of the letter and scented paper she always used. The looming feeling of the letter from Malfoy distracted me from my joyful emotions, soon turning into a dreaded seriousness.

"Dear Ms.Snape,It is clear to me that you are going to need further persuasion in order to comply with my proposal. You are ordered to marry my son by the end of the summer or else you will not learn the truth about your mother. I do In fact know what happened to her. Fret not, she is alive. But disobeying me again could change that. Don't even think about telling someone of my threat. This letter will disintegrate after it is read. You have three days to respond before you are taken by force. Be smart.-Lucious Malfoy."

My hand covered my mouth as tears ran down my face. This whole time. It was him. My thoughts were interrupted when the paper burst into flames slowly floating to the ground in ashes.A knock at the door startled me. "Hey it's me!" Amani. I couldn't tell her. I couldn't tell anyone. Who would believe me? A wild accusation against one of the most well respected and powerful wizarding families without any proof?! I was better off figuring things out on my own. I wiped my tears and opened the door to see a smiling Amani. "Hold on Just let me get dressed!"

I closed the door and grabbed my uniform. I was surprised to see that my panties from last night were missing. I rolled my eyes at my pervy daddy and got dressed.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and walked with her into the commons and out the door to go to classes. "Are you ok? It looks like you were crying." I shrugged and brushed her shoulder playfully. "I'm fine! Just allergies." she said a quiet compliance with my lie and we continued our route. When it was our turn to part ways, I felt utterly alone even though I was in a crowded hall of students.

"If it isn't the newest bitch." I turned around to see the same girls who were mocking me on my birthday with the blonde who pointed me to Don's room last night. Their smiles were evil looking despite their ravenclaw uniforms. "The little slut didn't even leave his room this morning." her group snickered and giggled while slowly crowding around me. Fuck this. "What? Are you mad he doesn't want your stinky ass? That's my boyfriend and if you try to insult me because he likes my pussy better than yours, that's your problem." I got in her face before pointing my finger at her. "Sweetie, you don't need to see a boggart to see your worst nightmare. Just come to my dorm and I'll show you."

Her and her friends huffed and quickly walked away when I heard a slow clap behind me."I think that's the first time you have ever referred to me as your boyfriend. When I turned around, he stood at the corner with a smirk on his face. "You ok, baby?" I nodded and looked down. "No you're not. Come here." I ran to him and cried into his chest. I've always had a hard time not letting people get to me. I was never enough for my father so why would anyone else be different?

"Who is she?" I sniffled on him as he held me. "Who's who, babygirl?" I looked up at him straight in the eyes. "YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! When I was looking for your dorm, she gave me a jealous look and knew EXACTLY where it was! On my birthday, she gave me dirty looks. And now this shit! So I will ask you again. WHO IS SHE?"

My eyes were burning from the salty tears. My voice shaky from the overflowing emotions. "She...she's my ex. We dated last year." I saw the hurt expression on his face when he refused to make eye contact with me. "I didn't think it was important enough to tell you." His hand reached out to touch my shoulders but I shook it off. "The way you look at me, the way you feel about me...Was it the same with her?"

Don quickly grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him while tears stained my cheeks and pouted lips. "Oh, my princess...I have never felt about anyone the way I feel about you. Sweetheart, never doubt that ok? With her it was just for sex. I never felt a real connection with her. But you...you are all that she isn't and more."

He cupped my face and kissed away my tears. "I'm so sorry I made you doubt my commitment, love. I'm so sorry." hearing how much he cared about me made my eyes dry from the pure happiness I felt in his arms. "Thank you, baby." he kissed my head and inhaled the scent of my hair. "No, thank you. My special girl. All mine."

995 Words

-Love, V